+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HT Dilemma

Default HT Dilemma

Hi

Ok a bit of a dilemma for me, as I am stuck between 2 very highly respected surgeons.

The first are world class ( H&W ) and produce excellent hairline results, which is what I am after. However they only offer FUT so Im worried about the scar issue.

The other is a top European surgeon ( Feriduni ) who has a very good rep but possibly not as good hairlines aesthetically. However they offer FUE which is my preference at the moment.

Cant decide at the moment and would appreciate any advice from previous patients of the above if possible.

Thanks

J

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus View Post
    Hi

Ok a bit of a dilemma for me, as I am stuck between 2 very highly respected surgeons.

The first are world class ( H&W ) and produce excellent hairline results, which is what I am after. However they only offer FUT so Im worried about the scar issue.

The other is a top European surgeon ( Feriduni ) who has a very good rep but possibly not as good hairlines aesthetically. However they offer FUE which is my preference at the moment.

Cant decide at the moment and would appreciate any advice from previous patients of the above if possible.

Thanks

J
    Hi,
    You're probably looking for replies from people a bit further down the road than me, but I thought I'd throw in my experience anyway!
    I had my ht with Hasson & Wong in July (3 month mark tomorrow). Obviously I cant show you the final result and boast about my luxurious mane, but so far so good. There's the first stages of growth coming in all along the hairline and I can feel bits of stubble throughout my recipient area.
    I won't go into all the details here as I've covered them in my thread on the subject, but suffice to say I was/am thouroughly satisfied with the process of the procedure itself and my progress so far.
    I'll be posting some new photos tomorrow anyway if thats any use to you.
    I've seen some great results from Feriduni too, so you'll be in good hands whoever you go with.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1983 View Post
    Hi,
    You're probably looking for replies from people a bit further down the road than me, but I thought I'd throw in my experience anyway!
    I had my ht with Hasson & Wong in July (3 month mark tomorrow). Obviously I cant show you the final result and boast about my luxurious mane, but so far so good. There's the first stages of growth coming in all along the hairline and I can feel bits of stubble throughout my recipient area.
    I won't go into all the details here as I've covered them in my thread on the subject, but suffice to say I was/am thouroughly satisfied with the process of the procedure itself and my progress so far.
    I'll be posting some new photos tomorrow anyway if thats any use to you.
    I've seen some great results from Feriduni too, so you'll be in good hands whoever you go with.
    Cheers for the info on your experience Carl - look forward to your pics.

J

Jairus,

No doubt you are considering two fine choices. Possibly open up your options and keep looking if FUE is the bottom line for you. At some point the right one for you will stand out as you continue your pursuit. There are many more talented docs doing very nice FUE these days.

Best wishes to you!
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin