+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Women's breasts and men's hair

I read on a forum somewhere where this girl was saying that "small tits" on a woman is like "balding/bald" on a man.

I'm thinking to myself, "how can this be". There are plenty of attractive small breasted women in this world.

Hair loss is devastating

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I read on a forum somewhere where this girl was saying that "small tits" on a woman is like "balding/bald" on a man.

I'm thinking to myself, "how can this be". There are plenty of attractive small breasted women in this world.

Hair loss is devastating
    Most people are just stupid! Just read some of the comments on this site Now I can see if this woman started out with big breasts and then they slowly eroded to nothing, but it's hardly the same. I love small breasts, big breasts, whatever as long as they look good on the women.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

There are also plently of guys out there that look good despite the fact that they have hair loss. A person should not be difined by looks alone.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    And there are plenty of women who feel they're unattractive to men because they have small breasts, regardless of what men actually think. Just like there are plenty of men who feel they're unattractive to women because of their hair loss, regardless of what women actually think.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

That is all true. Hopefully, there are still some people out there that are not totally superficial and may actually judge people using more than just physical appearence.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

I often compare hair loss to a woman losing her breasts. Both attributes (breasts and hair) do a great deal to help define the attractiveness of a person.

I don't think the comparison works - hair has more value in society than sexual status. It's identity, and until you lose it, it's the only physical part of you that you can change.
    That's a huge deal. More than a loss of sexual desirability, to lose your hair is to lose the most important part of your physical and aesthetic autonomy.

Quote Originally Posted by whynot View Post
    I don't think the comparison works - hair has more value in society than sexual status. It's identity, and until you lose it, it's the only physical part of you that you can change.
    That's a huge deal. More than a loss of sexual desirability, to lose your hair is to lose the most important part of your physical and aesthetic autonomy.
    Great point dude. But imagine if you said that to the average person. They would be extremely sympathetic to the woman losing her breasts yet would totally joke about hair loss. Hell, imagine if there was a female counterpart to that turd nugget Larry David who joked about a female losing her breasts just like he jokes about hair loss? Society would be completely up in arms and people would have conniptions left and right!! That's what really pisses me off: that it's completely acceptable to joke about something as devastating as hair loss yet it's absolutely unacceptable to joke about certain aspects like loss of breasts or race and ethnicity. This contradiction really irritates me.

fake boobs are so much easier to get than a crappy hair transplant that rarely works. Sorry ladies your problems don't compare to this hell.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    fake boobs are so much easier to get than a crappy hair transplant that rarely works
    But fake hair is easier to get than fake breasts, so your comparison isn't really apt.