+ Reply to Thread

Default Is my hairline receded? Will my Rogaine fuzz become real hair? Pics included

I am wondering if too much damage has already been done to the hairline. Am I a NW 2 or am I still 1? I am currently on 200mg Spiro, Avodart, Propecia (every other day while Avodart is every day), Rogaine Foam 2x daily, and Nizoral 2% (not too often because it's irritating). Is that Rogaine hair ever going to become normal hair because it's messed up fuzz right now and thinner than the normal hair. I am growing hair on my forehead too and the skin around my eyes has turned purple. I'm not sure if I am restoring my hairline or adding hair where there shouldn't be hair.

http://imgur.com/a/xjVAs

Quote Originally Posted by Unterleigen View Post
    I am wondering if too much damage has already been done to the hairline. Am I a NW 2 or am I still 1? I am currently on 200mg Spiro, Avodart, Propecia (every other day while Avodart is every day), Rogaine Foam 2x daily, and Nizoral 2% (not too often because it's irritating). Is that Rogaine hair ever going to become normal hair because it's messed up fuzz right now and thinner than the normal hair. I am growing hair on my forehead too and the skin around my eyes has turned purple. I'm not sure if I am restoring my hairline or adding hair where there shouldn't be hair.

http://imgur.com/a/xjVAs
    Should be pretty obvious if you compare to recent pictures

there was no hair in the places where I currently have the fuzz (vellus) non-terminal hairs. I didn't start Propecia until I was like 21 though, so perhaps my hair had already receded before then. I can't tell what my Norwood class is.

Here is my hairline before any treatment besides Propecia. No Rogaine at this point. I think the Rogaine and all this other shit actually is giving the illusion that my hairline is receding because of the presence of the vellus hairs even though these hairs are actually below my baseline hairline.

http://imgur.com/BGpr7 - before treatment with Rogaine, Spiro, Avodart, Nizoral, and Viviscal.

can't really tell bro, the angle is not right. It seems that you are receding but not sure. I also have the same type of hairs near my hairline, I just trim them off, but I believe im loosing my hairline into a "mature hairline"

Event though I'm not loosing hairs like crazy, I feel like the hairs I'm loosing in my hairline will never come back.