+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dr Cole on HST-Gho needs not to fear getting scrutinized

This is from HS forum in response to Gho that doesnt want to share hst with Dr Cole because he was too sceptical at the begining

'Dr. Cole is very open minded to new ideas and he is excited to get the chance to improve the hair restoration technology, he was open minded when FUE started by Dr. Woods and was the first one to see him in hope he will share it with him, As you all know that didn't happen so he started developing his own FUE (CIT) and was one of the pioneers of FUE. He keeps improving instruments and techniques on a daily basis.
    Dr. Gho can't expect to get only positive feedback on an unknown technique (from a doctor's perspectives), especially when it's not widely shared between him and other doctors. skepticism is actually a crucial ingredient for the evolution of new ideas, Dr. Gho doesn't need to fear from reviewing his technique if he has the data and evidence it's working, he can only benefit from Dr. Cole's positive feedback'.
    '

That`s my point exacly. If Dr. Gho was the real deal, then he would be happy to show his technology to Dr. Cole. But nooo, let`s blaim Dr. Cole`s "narrow-minded" attitude. I don`t understand how much rationalizing the Gho-supporters can take, before they realize that this is just another hype.

It`s crazy how rejecting and critical Iron_Man can act towards Histogen, Aderans and Replicel, but when it comes to Gho, everything is ok and perfectly normal. It`s nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    That`s my point exacly. If Dr. Gho was the real deal, then he would be happy to show his technology to Dr. Cole. But nooo, let`s blaim Dr. Cole`s "narrow-minded" attitude. I don`t understand how much rationalizing the Gho-supporters can take, before they realize that this is just another hype.

It`s crazy how rejecting and critical Iron_Man can act towards Histogen, Aderans and Replicel, but when it comes to Gho, everything is ok and perfectly normal. It`s nonsense.

Im Gho believer BUT its upsetting to see how Gho uses every possible excuse to avoid scrutiny.
    I mean if he trained a couple of doctors by now and they set up clinics I wouldnt mind but its not the case, there are just too many questions.

If I was Gho I would let someone with reputation like Cole to do review and after that HST would be new Gold standard, from business perspective Gho is makin mistake by not letting Cole test it, it just make no sense.

Its crazy to see that Gho doesnt have single graduate from his hst training academy in 2-3 years

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Im Gho believer BUT its upsetting to see how Gho uses every possible excuse to avoid scrutiny.
    I mean if he trained a couple of doctors by now and they set up clinics I wouldnt mind but its not the case, there are just too many questions.

If I was Gho I would let someone with reputation like Cole to do review and after that HST would be new Gold standard, from business perspective Gho is makin mistake by not letting Cole test it, it just make no sense.

Its crazy to see that Gho doesnt have single graduate from his hst training academy in 2-3 years
    How the hell could you be a Gho-supporter? I certainly understand the desperation, but from a rational point of view, how can you believe that Gho`s technique works as advertised? I used to do it, but believe me, it`s not rational. I wish it was. I really do!

How crazy!!
    [IMG]http://www.*************/hair-loss/img/uploaded/2879_image699.jpg[/IMG]
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=677

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    How crazy!!
    [IMG]http://www.*************/hair-loss/img/uploaded/2879_image699.jpg[/IMG]
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=677
    Histogens last update was more promising

How crazy!!
    Hey, I didn`t say that Aderans and Histogen are promising, did I? I don`t criticize you for being sceptical towards Aderans or Histogen, I just think it`s crazy that you aren`t equally critical towards Gho`s work. That`s my point.

I have stated multiplie times that I think the work of Team Tokyo is the only approach that has some promise to it. If anyone is going to cure baldness for the next decades, it`s going to be them. Not Gho, not Aderans, not Histogen, not Follica and definetely not Acell+PRP.

I don`t criticize you for being sceptical towards Aderans or Histogen, I just think it`s crazy that you aren`t equally critical towards Gho`s work. That`s my point.
    Really?

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

By the way: Would you like to see the complete Histogen-analysis?

By the way: Would you like to see the complete Histogen-analysis?
    No, I agree with Histogen being a failure. They will definetely not be a miracle cure that regrow orginal density even for thinning hair. That`s just realistic. I personally think they will be very similar to Minoxidil (+-)

I`m not saying that team Tokyo definetely would succeed either, because we don`t know if/when they are going to start clinical trials, and we don`t know how consistant their results are going to be. In addition, they have to refine their technique, and we don`t know if they are able to do it, at least not to that degree that they can produce a commercial viable product.

They haven`t tried their technique on humans either, but it should work in theory, because they were able to grow hair on hairless mice with stem cells taken from a bald humanbeing.

But other than that, it`s really nothing promising in the pipeline (at least in my personal opinion). Feel free to disagree, Iron_man. But you will end up dissapointed. YES - I`m speaking of the hope you have regarding HST.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Histogens last update was more promising
    Let's SEE, whether or not Dr. Cole is basically right ...

Below - "measured by Human Brain"...

Quote Originally Posted by drcole View Post

One does not see something like this in an area affected by androgenic alopecia.
    In fact, the pics just show a completely normal circulating (anagen-catagen-telogen-anagen etc) observation area!