+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    IM should get free session with Gho any document it with 3rd party
    Nope. As mentioned in THIS POST, I would rather appreciate it when the 12 year old guy behind "HairSite" would fulfill his offer (I suggested gc83uk) - and I'm still extremely pissed about this (actually fraudulent) behaviour.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

My hair loss began at an early age. It's actually less traumatic in today's culture to be bald than when I was young. Bald guys often have a great deal of faith or hope, and that faith is commonly placed in the wrong technologies when it comes to their hair loss. Marketeers are commonly cold hearted and appear to have no remorse making a profit on the misplaced trust of others. For example, I placed my faith and trust in the Bosley Medical Group back in the late 70's. The hair grew, but it never looked natural. People were always looking at my hairline and some people even commented like; "that should look good when it's finished". It never looked good but probably was the best that could be done with plugs which was a bad idea to begin with. It was finished according to the Doctor. My donor supply was finished. IMHO, I could have designed a better hairline myself as an untrained lay person. I remember the sick feeling when I found the bosleymedicalviolations website. Just looking at that site made me feel like a victim rather than a patient.
    Men with hair loss MUST do their research. Don't be emotional and fall for marketing scams that sound too good to be true. I have spent a great deal of time at Dr. Cole's getting my head fixed. Dr. Cole got rid of my fake looking hairline and now I'm having the shotgun scars on the back and sides of my head filled in with beard hair. I'm less concerned with having a lot of hair than I am with looking normal and getting rid of the round white scars.
    I personally believe that Acell shows promise. My donor area was treated with Acell during my last visit to Dr. Cole's and the extraction sites were not visible within 5 days.

It's probably a good idea for men researching hair restoration to have a look at the ISHRS website:

http://www.ishrs.org/

They recently had a meeting in the Bahamas where doctors from all over the world share their research and technologies. This is most likely one of the best places to study hair transplant technology advances and studies.