+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    In terms of a norwood 7 to norwood 1;
    I highly doubt there will ever be pictures. First you need a norwood 7 which is rare in and of itself, then you need said norwood 7 to have the 14k per year for 8 straight years, the dedication to commit and finally documented results appearing nearly a decade down the track.

Personally if i was a norwood 7 it would seem like a mountain of a task that i'm just not up for.
    I like your thoughts towards this topic - but this is the wrong thread:
    This thread is about Dr. Cole on Dr. Gho ... or should I rather say Dr. Gho on Dr. Cole?

Regarding the latter, we should wait anyhow until we get more FACTS straight from Dr. Gho's mouth. Everything beyond is just blah blah blah and pure speculations or just rumors.

Regarding norwood 7 candidates and HST, we should start a new/special thread - I have some interesting photos ... at least, enough "food for thought". I think I will start this new thread ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    This thread is about Dr. Cole on Dr. Gho ... or should I rather say Dr. Gho on Dr. Cole?

Regarding the latter, we should wait anyhow until we get more FACTS straight from Dr. Gho's mouth. Everything beyond is just blah blah blah and pure speculations or just rumors.
    I have just decided at least to summarize and to post all existing "rumors".

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post

I was at Dr. Cole's today having donor scar repair work. Several days ago, Dr. Cole spoke with me about new transplant technologies. Dr. Cole expressed an interest in learning more about Dr. Gho's hair loss treatments. He and his staff have repeatedly contacted Gho's office by phone and email. They have not returned any of Dr. Cole's calls or emails. I don't recall exactly how long it's been, but I got the impression that at least several months of phone calls and emails have not been returned.
    Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

By forhair

'Dr. Cole is very open minded to new ideas and he is excited to get the chance to improve the hair restoration technology, he was open minded when FUE started by Dr. Woods and was the first one to see him in hope he will share it with him, As you all know that didn't happen so he started developing his own FUE (CIT) and was one of the pioneers of FUE. He keeps improving instruments and techniques on a daily basis.
    Dr. Gho can't expect to get only positive feedback on an unknown technique (from a doctor's perspectives), especially when it's not widely shared between him and other doctors. skepticism is actually a crucial ingredient for the evolution of new ideas, Dr. Gho doesn't need to fear from reviewing his technique if he has the data and evidence it's working, he can only benefit from Dr. Cole's positive feedback'.
    Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post

Gho told me that he couldn`t share his technology with Dr. Cole, because Dr. Cole was "skeptical" about the HST when it first arrived. He therefore had to prioritize the "open-minded" doctors.
    Spencer Kobren about Dr. Gho (radio show):

Kobren: Ya but I don’t think Dr. Cole said that, but I think that is probably just some speculation being written on the internet.

Joe: He never said it himself, but that is what I read by certain posters on the internet.

Kobren: I can say with certainty that that those posters are, I can say with,(stuttering) I can say with almost complete certainty that they are wrong. And it has nothing to do with Dr. Cole, it is not Dr. Cole’s fault. I mean, I’m sure if Dr. Cole had the opportunity he would love to meet with him and see Dr. Gho’s technology. I don’t think Dr. Gho is ready to share it with Dr. Cole at this point in the capacity that Dr. Cole might want to see it.
    Finally, Dr. Gho’s email to Spencer Kobren:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...5&d=1349053015

Dr. Gho: “This type of false information is only damaging to our common goals. In this context, it is NOT you or Hair Science Institute, but the foreign regulatory affairs und laws which are the current inhibiting factor for the progress and development of the HairStemcell Transplantation.”

...'Gho offers a tremendous advantage over other hair multiplication studies. He leaves a portion of the hair in the donor region and removes the other half of the bisected hair. This is a challenging effort on his part since the follicular group or follicular unit must be carefully dissected into the subcutaneous fat and gently lifted toward the surface without severing the attachments of the nerves, arteries, an other support tissues adherent to the base of the follicle. The complexity of the follicle can be seen elsewhere in our website where it is detailed by confocal microscopy courtesy of Dr. Erickson. Here you can see the attachments of the arteries and nerves. We have tried this means of bisecting the follicle at the base, but find it exceedingly difficult. We are not quite sure what to cut the follicle with. Under a microscope at high power, 50 to 75X, the bulb looks huge and easy to separate. At standard surgical microscope powers of 6 to 10X, the bulb is much smaller. In addition, there are no specific instruments we know of designed to cut a structure precisely at the critical line of auber. Therefore, we prefer to wait until we speak with Dr. Gho in October 2003 before attempting this method further...'

The greatest mystery of the 21 century, Dr Cole trying to get in touch with Dr Gho since 2003...Gho must be busy man..HOLY CRAPPOLLA

534623 ---> Iron_Man!
    534623 ---> Iron_Man!
    534623 ---> Iron_Man!

stfu about Histogen. It either works or it doesn't. If it truly grows brand new follicles or activates stem cells to regrow old ones, then this is it. It wouldn't even matter if you're NW7 or NW1.

OMFG are you serious 534623 is Iron Man?

Nobody knew this! FML

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    OMFG are you serious 534623 is Iron Man?

Nobody knew this! FML
    right, so he likely has some affiliation with Dr.Gho. It's no wonder he's promoting him all the time. Report him

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    534623 ---> Iron_Man!
    534623 ---> Iron_Man!
    534623 ---> Iron_Man!

stfu about Histogen. It either works or it doesn't. If it truly grows brand new follicles or activates stem cells to regrow old ones, then this is it. It wouldn't even matter if you're NW7 or NW1.
    Lol tell me about it. Dude sackrides Gho as if there is no tomorrow. I wish Spencer would invest in better moderators of the forum that could ban people.

Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    I wish Spencer would invest in better moderators of the forum that could ban people.
    For doing - what exactly?

I agree with Iron_Man on this on. No need to ban him for stating his opinions. It`s freedom of speech for God sake!

IM should get free session with Gho any document it with 3rd party