Where can I get the best synthetic hair piece?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Where can I get the best synthetic hair piece?

So, I'm taking spencer's advice that HT will always be there, and I'm gona try a piece or "system"...

Any advice?
  • gmonasco
    Inactive
    • Apr 2010

When you ask "Where can I get the best synthetic hair piece?", do you mean that you actually want a synthetic hairpiece rather than one made with human hair?

Comment

• Delphi
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FlightTL
      So, I'm taking spencer's advice that HT will always be there, and I'm gona try a piece or "system"...

Any advice?
      Why on earth would you want a synthetic hairpiece? If you're going to wear a hairpiece you want it to look as natural as possible. I hear him talk about this place http://www.coolpiece.com/.
      Their site kind of sucks but Spencer says they sell good stuff at good price.

Here's another place with a much better site www.hairdirect.com I'm not sure if they are as good, but the site is very informative.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
        IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
        • Nov 2008

Hair systems made of real human hair do look much more natural than any synthetic hair system. Although synthic systems might be lss expensive and last longer I still would rather have hair loss than wear something that looks obviously fake.
        Dr. Glenn Charles
        Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
        View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...