+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice result OP. For only 5 months thats a hell of a improvemnt, I wonder how great it will look in 12 months.

With some toppik and light grafting on the temples, less than 1000, you could be back into NM1 territory.

I have a couple of questions for you man. Were you shedding before you started? and did the shed increase when you started rogaine? If so how much did it increase by?

Did you get any sides? skin rashes, headaches, dark ircles under the eys or rapid heart beat?

This is exactly why we need a product that grows hair on a slick bald scalp.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Your hair is just longer. If you buzzed it to the previous length it would look almost identical. I say that because I have a very similar hairline.
    Yes the hair is longer, which is what the Minox caused, which wasn't happening before on its own, hence your comment is pretty irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Nice result OP. For only 5 months thats a hell of a improvemnt, I wonder how great it will look in 12 months.

With some toppik and light grafting on the temples, less than 1000, you could be back into NM1 territory.

I have a couple of questions for you man. Were you shedding before you started? and did the shed increase when you started rogaine? If so how much did it increase by?

Did you get any sides? skin rashes, headaches, dark ircles under the eys or rapid heart beat?
    Yeah I had long hair and I was shedding for many years until the long hair looked too bad so I shaved it all. I started using the minox when I had a totally shaven head so I didn't notice any shedding thereon.

I didn't have any side effects whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This is exactly why we need a product that grows hair on a slick bald scalp.
    Yes, although I must say the minox did grow some peach fuzz on the temples which wasn't there before for many years, but it's quite imperceptible.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Your hair is just longer. If you buzzed it to the previous length it would look almost identical. I say that because I have a very similar hairline.
    lol he was NW3 with NW6 diffuse pattern. do you think someone with that type of hairloss can look like he does now by just growing their hair a bit longer?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    lol he was NW3 with NW6 diffuse pattern. do you think someone with that type of hairloss can look like he does now by just growing their hair a bit longer?
    The hair wasn't growing, period, in fact it the little that was left wasn't far from falling out for good. Many people seem to try to belittle the Minox effect with that line of argument(referring to post by "Person"), but let me tell you by experience, they're just plain wrong.

That's amazing man! Congrats, you look much better!

Lookin good!

This makes me feel more confident about my minox regime.

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you and happy that you are happy

I'm not sure if you are on propecia! If you are not, why don't you give it a try. I think you will have a full head of hair

I'm on both regaine and propecia and I'm going to compare my pics that I took 6 months ago with the ones I will take next week. I'm nervous

Wither regard to what person says, I think that to compare pictures, one better try to take the pictures in similar conditions, length of hair, lightning, camera setting, angle...etc in order to have a much reliable comparison.

Though that I think that it's so clear that you have grown some hair. It looks as if you were comparing two set of pictures that were 6 years apart.

Congratulations again