Fin in the UK - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Fin in the UK

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Hello I recently went to see a hair loss expert and he gave me a prescription for two packets 28 tablets each packet of Boots finasteride. That came to £5!! Thats more than 6 months worth. The consultation cost £100 but saves money in the long run definatley worth it. He took pictures set me up with blood tests and I arranged to see him in 6 months time to compare pictures to see if the finasteride is working for me, if not he will prescribe me Adovart. My advice would be to get tablets from a legit source I preversley got my tablets from other websites and was never certain I was getting the right stuff and was paying 10 times more!

  2. #12
    Member Marshmalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Harris are you sure you get two packets for £5? I'm interested in this and had a search online, according to their website 1 month treatment costs £45 so not sure where your getting that figure from?

    Also if your getting x28 tablets and your having 1 a day surely thats 2 months supply not 6?
    Heres a link to boots hairloss program:

    http://www.boots.com/en/Pharmacy-Hea...loss-pharmacy/

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60

    Default

    i dont no how but yes they where £5 they went merck just general finasteride by Boots 5mg so cut in 4,s gt a pill cutter for £6 bargin!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    Hello I recently went to see a hair loss expert and he gave me a prescription for two packets 28 tablets each packet of Boots finasteride. That came to £5!! Thats more than 6 months worth. The consultation cost £100 but saves money in the long run definatley worth it. He took pictures set me up with blood tests and I arranged to see him in 6 months time to compare pictures to see if the finasteride is working for me, if not he will prescribe me Adovart.
    Who is this expert, presumably based in the UK? Please LMK, as seeing this individual would be quite helpful for me in my situation. (I would ask discretely by PM, but this forum seems to have no PM capability.)

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Also, Harris, were you taking fin before seeing this specialist, and for how long? Thanks mate!

  6. #16
    Member Marshmalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    i dont no how but yes they where £5 they went merck just general finasteride by Boots 5mg so cut in 4,s gt a pill cutter for £6 bargin!
    So your saying a qualified doctor has actually prescribed you dutasteride 5mg which is actually used by men with enlarged prostrates and he told you cut them into 4s?

    So your actually taking 1.25mg of finasteride daily?

    Sounds like bullshit.

    Boots do a deal whereby it's £90 for 3 months
    This sounds more realistic but thats still very expensive, I'm just going to order mine from In House Pharmacy.

  7. #17
    Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Marshmalo what are you on about? It's very common to be prescribed 5 mg Finasteride with recommendations to take a fifth of the tablet (or fourth which is easier to cut up)

  8. #18
    Member Marshmalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    Marshmalo what are you on about? It's very common to be prescribed 5 mg Finasteride with recommendations to take a fifth of the tablet (or fourth which is easier to cut up)
    I don't believe a doctor would do that, it doesn't at all sound professional.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60

    Default

    you know what this is the problem with this forum you try and help people and you get people like you saying its bullshit! what possible reason would I have to lie? he said take the finasteride for 6 months took photos and said for me to come back to him to see weather I have maintained if not he would give me a subscription for advocart. And Kirby I had previousley been on propecia 1mg for 6 months noticed benifits (i think) then switched to proscar from anouther website which I wont mention beacuse i know alot of people use it. My hair seemed to get alot worse this could be beacuse it wasnt legit or my genes are simply to strong. for piece of mind i decded to get a professional prescription from this doctor i will send you his name thru ur profile.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Kirby doctors name is Dr Farrant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Cenforce 100 : ED Tablet For Men
05-07-2021 04:25 AM
Last Post By david kane
Yesterday 08:43 AM
Fildena Piils | Sildenafil Citrate | Fildena.us
Yesterday 04:17 AM
Last Post By fildenaus
Yesterday 04:17 AM
We're LIVE! The Bald Truth
07-23-2021 03:18 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
07-23-2021 03:18 PM
I see bald people...
07-19-2018 02:06 PM
Last Post By scarremorse
07-23-2021 10:02 AM
Scar Grafting with Dr Cole
06-21-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post By scarremorse
07-23-2021 08:31 AM