+ Reply to Thread

Default Would you do it?

It would be quite an adjustment. The worry about people touching your hair or it coming off in public but you have to admit the guy looks 500 times better with it than without. He went in looking like a schmuck and came out all Hollywood A-list. Up close its pretty undetectable too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

They claim you can enjoy all outdoor activities including swimming with the system and that hair pulling wont remove the system either.

http://www.newrootsonline.com.php5-1...etestlink.com/

Maybe something to tide us over until Histogen or the cure?

Interesting video, He looks GREAT with hair, but whats with the random gray streaks in it? they look horrible and fake.
    I had been considering getting a system but I wonder why people don't try both? I mean using a hair system as well as using all your treatments for hairloss like minox and fin. I still have a decent amount of hair on my crown (NW 2) but that guys full head of (fake) hair makes me jealous.

Even if they say its strong I wouldn't want to risk swimming with it, still seems like such alot of hassle though and imagine how paranoid you'd get about people noticing it's a toupee.

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmalo View Post
    imagine how paranoid you'd get about people noticing it's a toupee.
    When you're bald, 100% of the people you encounter notice that you're bald. If you wear a good-quality hairpiece, you'll look much better, and maybe one person in a hundred will notice that it's a hairpiece. That sounds like a pretty good trade-off to me. What is there to be paranoid about?

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    They claim you can enjoy all outdoor activities including swimming with the system and that hair pulling wont remove the system either.
    I know people who wear bonded hairpieces and engage in activities like scuba diving and auto racing (with hot, heavy helmets) and the like. It can be done, but it's pricey -- not something to undertake if you can't afford to spend several thousand dollars per year on your hair.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    It would be quite an adjustment. The worry about people touching your hair or it coming off in public but you have to admit the guy looks 500 times better with it than without. He went in looking like a schmuck and came out all Hollywood A-list. Up close its pretty undetectable too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

http://www.newrootsonline.com.php5-1...etestlink.com/

Maybe something to tide us over until Histogen or the cure?
    And if it falls off during sex?

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    , and maybe one person in a hundred will notice that it's a hairpiece.
    What if that 1 person if your GF/BF?

OP thx for that link I found another youtube vid that led me to a promising clinic in london, it's good to know there's an alternative if I loose my battle with baldness! Makes me worry less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...ture=endscreen

And if it falls off during sex?
    haha what a nightmare, just tell her not to grap it. tho some claim not to come off even if pulled.

It looks good in the video. I would definitely do it if I were severely bald on the top of my head IF it looks as good in person. I would have to see it in person before coming to a conclusion.

Outdoor activities like swimming, hunting, and picnic always become source of joy. During swimming, hair are difficult to handle pulling system. You can try something different like Binoculars Corner to spend time in outdoor activities except swimming.