+ Reply to Thread

Default Introduction and my situation

Whatsup people. Guy losing hair here that just joined this community. So let me begin.

Started noticing a loss of hair when I was 21 with receding hairline. Now I am 25 and my hairline has def moved back a bunch and I have some noticeable thinning on the crown. My friends have definitely noticed it in the past 6 months. I can tell it is getting worse. Def just some good ol' androgenic alopecia going on. My hair is definitely thinning all on the top but it Isn't too bad yet. Overall, I would be content with keeping what I have right now the rest of my life.

SO, I gave a TON of thought and asked people about using propecia. I don't really want to use rogaine because that is some messy stuff and a lifetime commitment that I don't want to get involved in. I thought of Nizeral 2% too.

Right now I am using Nizeral 2% about twice a week and massage it into my scalp to clear out that evil DHT(supposedly what it does). I also began using Finasteride as of last week. I cut the pill into 4 peices so I guess that is around 1.25mg. So I have been on for about 6 days but decided to stop taking it every day and start easing myself onto it. I want to avoid the sexual affects at all costs(who wouldn't). I found a transitioning regiment on here that had some good results from other posters apparently. So I am going to start taking 2 a week for 2 weeks..then 3 for 2 weeks..etc. The only thing I noticed so far with the finasteride is that my semen is definitely more watery. There actually was a lot more of it, but it was pretty watery. Also have increased sex drive. That probably changes though over time I am guessing?

I understand everyone is different and knowing other peoples results does not mean anything because everyone is different and it will react differently in my body than the next guy/girl. So I am posting this as a start of my journey of using nizeral and propecia. I will take the best pictures I can of my results and keep an accurate record of what I did. Hopefully it works for me and I can give others inspiration!

If you have any thoughts/advice/questions let me know!

Also forgot to add..I don't know my genetics as I am adopted. Also, I exercise regularly and eat relatively healthy and have been extremely low on stress for the past 2 years. So I know those factors aren't contributing.

Also got my finasteride for $3 per month supply! Pretty sweet eh?

Nice man. I'm going to order Fincar today, just debating on which site to use.

Yea I am not sure about the websites. I went to a derm and just got a prescription. I am sure ordering from Canada should be fine but I wouldn't 100% trust drugs coming in from outside of the country just because of the opportunity for scammers.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about it. But i had a huge shed today since I had two exams. Looking a little thinner than normal. Time for a change.

Question: Do you use Nizeral cream or shampoo? Were you able to find 2% over the counter?

I use the shampoo. That, I DID order online. I feel less sketched out by something like that rather than pills. I got the 2%.

Where can you order Finasteride online from Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by StuckInARut View Post
    Where can you order Finasteride online from Canada?
    After spending literally hours today researching this topic, I've found read that AllDayChemist and InHousePrharmacy have got the most consistently positive reviews. I am by no means affiliated and actually havn't used either one though I am just about to. Maybe just do your own research, google those two, and you might find something you're comfortable with. Also, there are a good amount of active members here who might fill you in better.