Help-hair loss regime is ruining my face(acne)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
    You have to be careful about how much Zinc you take. 65mg sounds like WAY too much to me dude.
    Really? I take it every other day. What are the side effects?

This is what I'm taking, it actually 50mg.

Comment

• BigThinker
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by gutted
      Same here bro, breaking out at age 23, what the **** is going on? Same penis problem it's getting bigger lol I don't want a "mature hairline".
      reflex hyperandorgenicity?

are you more hornier than normal?[/QUOTE]

Dude this happened to me over the last 6 months. Penis got a bit bigger, acne developed, and noticeable hair loss ensued.

To Dex,

Bro, your hair looks sharp.

Comment

• baldozer
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by dex89
        Hello fellow friends,

Iv'e been breaking out big time, I've been getting acne type-Nodules (http://www.acne.org/types-of-acne.html) mostly around my lower mouth and on near my cheek bone. My skin was flawless and it sucks cause now I'm worrying about acne. Here is my regime-

-rogaine/minixoidl
        -proscar
        -spiro 5%
        -biotin 1000cm
        -just started iron/zinc
        -folligen
        -emu oil

This is my regime, has anyone experience severe acne from any of these products or were known in other sites? I also posted a picture when I had flawless skin, this was a year ago.
        From your photo, you seem to have zero hairloss, you are a NW0, then why are taking poison in the form of proscar, my friend?

Comment

• dex89
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
          From your photo, you seem to have zero hairloss, you are a NW0, then why are taking poison in the form of proscar, my friend?
          that's a NW1, I've been receding since I was 19. I'm 23 with a minor diffuse right temple. My left temple is catching up, thankfully proscar has slowed my hair loss. I was loosing a lot hair during those years around my hairline area.

Thanks BigThinker, just hoping proscar maintains what I got. You really notice my receded temples because I do a little comb over. Wish I could comb my hair back but you'll notice the thing temples.

Comment

• baldozer
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by dex89
            that's a NW1, I've been receding since I was 19. I'm 23 with a minor diffuse right temple. My left temple is catching up, thankfully proscar has slowed my hair loss. I was loosing a lot hair during those years around my hairline area.
            NW1 or even NW2 is nothing to worry about. You know that by taking proscar you are risking your health.

Comment

• dex89
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
              NW1 or even NW2 is nothing to worry about. You know that by taking proscar you are risking your health.
              I had some side effects, low libido and testicle pain but all that went within 4 months.

Comment

• akai
                • Dec 2012

Didn't know people broke out because of biotin. I started taking a "Hair, Skin, and Nails" complex a few months ago. It has 4,000mcg of biotin, pomegranate, MSM, and b-vitamins. Out of nowhere at 26 years old I've been breaking out on my forehead. Never had acne problems growing up, just the occasional zit during puberty.

Comment

• StuckInARut
                  • Aug 2012

I've heard that before but I still plan on taking some biotin. I just bought some timed-released and will start today and will see if I break out or not.

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by akai
                    Didn't know people broke out because of biotin. I started taking a "Hair, Skin, and Nails" complex a few months ago. It has 4,000mcg of biotin, pomegranate, MSM, and b-vitamins. Out of nowhere at 26 years old I've been breaking out on my forehead. Never had acne problems growing up, just the occasional zit during puberty.
                    Be warned guys I had same now I'm battling biotin acne, all my life I had clear skin since taking biotin it's ruine my forehead. Be warned biotin is acne in a bottle, use natural foods!

Comment

Working...