Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gutted
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by rdawg

I'm going on month 4 with no side effects, same with my brother and many others.
    the people that actually experience sides are the best responders.
    i look forward to what you witness on month 12 to 18.

Comment

• BigThinker
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by frankieteardrop
      BigThinker: Query, are you a law student? You certainly write like one.

I too am on the fence about Fin. I've really thought about it, and I just might chance it on the sides if I can stave off losing my hair for another year or two. Right now I'm just weighing my options.
      The most intriguing option I've seen thus far is RU. Unfortunately, I'm reluctant to spend /that/ much on something experimental, that will not be continuously available for the complete course of treatment I require.
      Hey frankie,

No, I'm not a law student, but I do write queries . I am in graduate school getting an MS in Health Services Research from one of the best schools in the nation for Public Health.

Honestly, I have a hard time believing my libido can be decreased. It feels totally unquenchable. I've said this on a few different posts, but if I do go that route, I will probably do 0.5 mg regardless of what any physician says.

I feel I'm being proactive about it enough that minimizing the shock would probably be the best for me mentally/emotionally and, as a result, physically.

Comment

• BigThinker
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by chrisis
        I remember being in this position and thinking the risks of even temporary sides was small. And permanent? Oh like 99% improbable.

6 months later I am still trying to get back to normal.

There is a real risk. Start with minoxidil. Then go on Propecia if you're ok with the real chance of losing libido and penis sensitivity, potentially for good. I'd exercise extra caution if you're younger and have minor hair loss.
        Appreciate your feedback. If you don't mind me asking, how was the bio gradient you were using (dosage/frequency)?

Comment

Working...