+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    He's pretty bald, he had an HT before, and some say that he wears a hair piece now!
    Jeremy Piven is definitely bald and wears a piece. He had a transplant a long time ago, but I guess the results weren't too good. He has a huge scar on the back of his head as a result of it.

Here he is on an episode of Seinfeld from the 90's.

Unless you have the facial aesthetics and/or size it looks like shit.

Oh wow dont care Id take my hair still anyday let those clowns look like better leaders.
    Maybe these guys doing theses studies should turn on the TV and watch the bachelor show because none of the bachelors are bald but somehow every girl wants them? Something seems off there to me. I know the money is actually more important but the bachelor guys really are what our society wants

I hate this thread. I would love to grow a short, well-groomed beard and rock a nice round, thick bald skull and never even think about hair again. Instead I have a ****in' conehead (flat occiput) and will look like a straight mutant with a bald head. Nothing you can even do about skull shape in an adult either.

I need hair or to get super-sized jacked to offset my ridiculous deformity.

Looking dominant/masculine is not near as important as looking good. If you look good you are golden, does not matter whether you are "pretty" or "rugged" or somewhere in between
    Jude Law had even teenage girls wanting to jump on him when he was early 30s. He was not "dominant" or rugged or manly. He was just very goodlooking. Now the most attention he catches is from Rogaine advertising execs

So yes shave your head and quit fin if you want people to feel "dominated" by you. If you want people to gravitate to you (ie women) then unless you have a great face/headshape for shaving, do not do it

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Oh wow dont care Id take my hair still anyday let those clowns look like better leaders.
    Maybe these guys doing theses studies should turn on the TV and watch the bachelor show because none of the bachelors are bald but somehow every girl wants them? Something seems off there to me. I know the money is actually more important but the bachelor guys really are what our society wants
    No one should ever watch the bachelor, or any reality tv for that matter.

Great. Now I miss Highlander. That energy. That charisma. That delusion. Pure and absolute entertainment.

R.I.P. Highlander.