+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Yea, nothing more manly than being a bald NW7 ****** who shaves his little horse ring and spends his days being paid out and avoiding mirrors. WHAT A LOAD OF ****ING BULLSHIT!!!!!1 WHO THE **** BELIEVES THIS!!??! Is that the reason why bald politicians are never voted for? And being taller? STRONGER!?! WHAT THE **** IS THIS!?!? Nice objective research Albert Mannes you bald prick. Too bad your steaming pile of **** you call RESEARCH isn't going to actually change anyone's mind!!!!!

When I see a bald man I'm like 99% of other people... I think to myself: He's gone bald and looks like **** so he shaves his head and walks around thinking we think he's just doing it to be fashionable. Nice one, baldie. Have fun spending the rest of your life looking like ****!

I wouldn't care if a million studies came back telling me that being bald meant a 10/10 woman would marry you on the spot. The truth is being bald makes you ugly, unfashionable, undatable, older looking, and generally unaesthetic and unworthy to reproduce. Really. If all you bald ****** out there stopped having bald manlet children we'd have solved this problem by now. But NO. **** LOGIC RIGHT?!? **** EVERYTHING THAT'S COMMON SENSE. HOW ABOUT WE SPREAD OUR DEFECTIVE GENES ON SO THE NEXT GENERATION; AND THE NEXT GENERATION CAN SUFFER OUR UGLINESS?

Son to father: Thanks Dad for making me unaesthetic. I'll enjoy the next five years I have after puberty before I'm fat and bald like you are.

BALD PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHILDREN DISGUST ME!!!

In closing I present my case as the following....

You really are an idiot.

HAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Yea, nothing more manly than being a bald NW7 ****** who shaves his little horse ring and spends his days being paid out and avoiding mirrors. WHAT A LOAD OF ****ING BULLSHIT!!!!!1 WHO THE **** BELIEVES THIS!!??! Is that the reason why bald politicians are never voted for? And being taller? STRONGER!?! WHAT THE **** IS THIS!?!? Nice objective research Albert Mannes you bald prick. Too bad your steaming pile of **** you call RESEARCH isn't going to actually change anyone's mind!!!!!

When I see a bald man I'm like 99% of other people... I think to myself: He's gone bald and looks like **** so he shaves his head and walks around thinking we think he's just doing it to be fashionable. Nice one, baldie. Have fun spending the rest of your life looking like ****!

I wouldn't care if a million studies came back telling me that being bald meant a 10/10 woman would marry you on the spot. The truth is being bald makes you ugly, unfashionable, undatable, older looking, and generally unaesthetic and unworthy to reproduce. Really. If all you bald ****** out there stopped having bald manlet children we'd have solved this problem by now. But NO. **** LOGIC RIGHT?!? **** EVERYTHING THAT'S COMMON SENSE. HOW ABOUT WE SPREAD OUR DEFECTIVE GENES ON SO THE NEXT GENERATION; AND THE NEXT GENERATION CAN SUFFER OUR UGLINESS?

Son to father: Thanks Dad for making me unaesthetic. I'll enjoy the next five years I have after puberty before I'm fat and bald like you are.

BALD PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHILDREN DISGUST ME!!!

In closing I present my case as the following....

Wow, what a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Forget hair transplants, pills and hair regrowth serums. A University of Pennsylvania researcher has a better alternative for balding men: shave it all off.

In three experiments, researcher Albert Mannes, a lecturer at the Wharton School at U. Penn — and a balding man himself — found that guys with shaved heads are not only perceived by others as more manly and dominant than other men, but also taller, stronger and having greater potential as leaders.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/09/2...-and-dominant/
    Sorry for digging up a zombie thread here, but I just came across a similar article a little while ago. How does been bald make one appear more manly and dominant? I don't get this - baldness is simply an absence of hair on top of the head, I can't see what makes a man who is bald anymore dominant than another who has hair. Granted Bruce Willis pulls off that type of look well, but so do the likes of Russell Crowe etc. Just a bit confused about this study, I don't see the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Sorry for digging up a zombie thread here, but I just came across a similar article a little while ago. How does been bald make one appear more manly and dominant? I don't get this - baldness is simply an absence of hair on top of the head, I can't see what makes a man who is bald anymore dominant than another who has hair. Granted Bruce Willis pulls off that type of look well, but so do the likes of Russell Crowe etc. Just a bit confused about this study, I don't see the connection.
    Bald men appear more dominant because bald men are almost always "manly men" in movies etc. A shaven head is the haircut of choice for people who just don't give a sh*t, like thugs, muggers, and neo-nazis. Not the best examples, I know, but all of those groups exhibit dominance in a way. Also, bald heads are more common in typically masculine pursuits like law enforcement and the military.
    Finally, shaving your head takes some degree of confidence, whatever Highlander may say. Confidence = dominance.

Its true the bald look can give off the dominant look for most like the guy in breaking bald pic for an example compare his looks from when he was in Malcolm in the middle and when he is in breaking bad...and you see what i mean.

Is that the reason why bald politicians are never voted for?
    There are and have been plenty of bald presidents, Vladin Putin of Russia and Francois Hollande of France for example.

Highlander, you really need to get a life and some help.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Ari Gold is a bit bald, yeah? The best thing is that balding can be latent, I've made it to 24 with only very early symptoms. HOLLA
    He's pretty bald, he had an HT before, and some say that he wears a hair piece now!

I had something typed up about forehead size and dominance in nonhuman primates, but someone already Putin'd the thread:

Default Hair and who we are

Sorry to raising the thread from the grave again..

http://whyy.org/cms/radiotimes/2012/...nd-who-we-are/

"Our hair says a lot about who we are. That’s why losing it can be so traumatic. But for balding men, a new study may offer some hope. It turns out that a completely shorn head is viewed as masculine and powerful. Just think of all the macho action movie heroes played by Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, and Vin Diesel; or powerful CEOS like Dreamwork’s Jeffrey Katzenberg and Amazon’s Jeffrey Bezos; and there are plenty of bald sports stars — Andre Agassi and Michael Jordon."

Yeah, right...too bad Agassi for example tried to hide it as long as he could.

It saddens me soo much.
    Bald, or shaved, is masculine?
    Mannes is so in denial.

Almost nobody shaves if he/she has hair.

Everybody would prefer to have hair, but admitting it takes pride. If you don't admit it, you are just fighting against the search for a cure.