I feel afraid of what men think of me - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    tracey-dead right,

highlander- im a norwood 2.5...fair enough a 3 is bad but i can still style my hair pretty well, like a fo-hawk...looks good and just cover my temples a bit with the rest-scratch that-looks great and i still get compliments on it. i might upload some pics soon id say. even if dont regrow and stay at a nw2.5 il survive with it but you shouldnt proclaim death at nw 3, people out there are worse on the scale and are achieving good results so be positive.
    Its the only style you can do at norwood 2.5/3

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Now that right there is almost funny. Haha
    Well, the more realistic alternative is that Highlander and Scorpion are twins separated at birth, and you are their mother ! :0

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Its the only style you can do at norwood 2.5/3
    That's not true. You are closing the door on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Well, the more realistic alternative is that Highlander and Scorpion are twins separated at birth, and you are their mother ! :0
    If Highlander/Scorpion were my son he would not be so darned insecure and he would have a whole lot more respect for women.

Contraceptives are actually notorious for triggering hair loss in women. Learn how to validate the things you read, especially if you intend to give advice based solely on what you have read.
    shut up

Diane 35 is used by dermatologist for women alopecia

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684510/

Cyproterone acetate This medication inhibits gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) and blocks androgen receptors. Other uses include prostate cancer, hirsutism, and severe acne. In Australia, it is commonly used combined with estradiol as an oral contraceptive pill named Diane-35.

Quote Originally Posted by verver View Post
    shut up
    Even if you are a doctor, don't tell me to shut up. That is out of line and completely uncalled for. It is not your place.

Unless you are a doctor, don't post any recommendation for treating women's hair loss. It is not your place to do so. Women's hair loss is a much more complicated problem than men's hair loss.

Both Diane 35 and cyproterone acetate are illegal in the US. So you need to be the one to shut up.

Even if you are a doctor, don't tell me to shut up. That is out of line and completely uncalled for. It is not your place.

Unless you are a doctor, don't post any recommendation for treating women's hair loss. It is not your place to do so. Women's hair loss is a much more complicated problem than men's hair loss.

Both Diane 35 and cyproterone acetate are illegal in the US. So you need to be the one to shut up.
    Tracy did you look at the link I posted on your wall comparing minoxidil via mesotherapy vs topical applications? It's worth taking a look at IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Tracy did you look at the link I posted on your wall comparing minoxidil via mesotherapy vs topical applications? It's worth taking a look at IMO!
    I did see it and it is interesting. However that method is not practical. By the time they have a workable system that a woman could use at home, Histogen and Replicel will have a much more effective treatment on the market.

I don't post any recommendation, i told her to google Diane 35 because this is what is used here in Europe by dermatologist

if this isn't a place to help people so what the point of this forum ? complaining all day about your miserable life ?

and for the sake of argumentation i will tell you that Alot of meds that people use here are illegal but guess what ? it doesn't stop no one

i told you to shut up because you were/are disagreeable, i was trying to help but i guess i was a little rude with you

...i was trying to help but i guess i was a little rude with you
    You were a lot rude, not a little.

I don't post any recommendation...
    Yes you did. If you are not a doctor, it is not your place. Making irresponsible uninformed recommendations does not help anyone. Treating women's hair loss is more complicated than it is for men. If you are not a doctor, you are not qualified to give advice on the women's hair loss.

i told you to shut up because you were/are disagreeable.
    I was not being disagreeable. I was being factual. Contraceptives are in fact notorious for triggering hair loss in women. If you actually knew what you are talking about, you would have known that. Advice from anyone who so obviously does not know what they are talking about is harmful advice.