+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I feel like I'm in a position similar to yours - both hair loss and lack of treatment wise. I just feel like if I don't address it NOW I'll cross into the extremely displeased zone. One month till dermatology appointment seems like eternity away.

Do you really feel fin's sides are enough to keep you from it? I'm thinking about ordering it when I figure out where from, and how to taper it safely to keep me sound of mind for a month.
    Taking fin is an extremely personal decision.

Personally, for me, messing with my hormones is not really an option, given the slow rate of hairloss and the future treatments in the pipeline.

If I were you, I will hold out till the end of October - when histogen release their phase 1/2 report

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

If I were you, I will hold out till the end of October - when histogen release their phase 1/2 report

If he does that, he might as well hold out until the end of the century.

Dude, don't wait for anything because NOTHING is going to be coming out soon. If you're thinking about doing something, then just DO it NOW.

Take Fin and see if it does anything (good or bad) and DON'T listen to what people tell you. It's the worst thing you could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I know what you mean.

I'm in full on hibernation right now working out dental and cosmetic procedures, meeting gym goals, and eventually my HT.

I refuse to date anyone until I achieve all of these. I just don't want to get involved until I'm as physically perfect as I can be - at the very least concerning just my non-gym goals since I'm already in decent shape.

----

But man, fin is a safe drug. Look up the side effect incidence rates on some common cold medications and compare that to fin. The sides on fin were like two percent above the placebo. If anything taper on slowly and if you get sides, continue on for a few months and see how it goes. If all else fails then stop. The chances of getting something permanent are so incredibly low.

NW1 OR DEATH AT NW3!!
    ur fukked lol

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    If he does that, he might as well hold out until the end of the century.

Dude, don't wait for anything because NOTHING is going to be coming out soon. If you're thinking about doing something, then just DO it NOW.

Take Fin and see if it does anything (good or bad) and DON'T listen to what people tell you. It's the worst thing you could do.
    Well histogen are going to release an update by the end of this month.

You are being too pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I know what you mean.

I'm in full on hibernation right now working out dental and cosmetic procedures, meeting gym goals, and eventually my HT.

I refuse to date anyone until I achieve all of these. I just don't want to get involved until I'm as physically perfect as I can be - at the very least concerning just my non-gym goals since I'm already in decent shape.

----

But man, fin is a safe drug. Look up the side effect incidence rates on some common cold medications and compare that to fin. The sides on fin were like two percent above the placebo. If anything taper on slowly and if you get sides, continue on for a few months and see how it goes. If all else fails then stop. The chances of getting something permanent are so incredibly low.

NW1 OR DEATH AT NW3!!
    When you get your dental work done and your jaw is broken, you will realise how much BS half that shit is. As you are living life to be accepted by girls.

My jaw is currently broken, although i care about my hairloss - its calmed down a lot since the operation.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    When you get your dental work done and your jaw is broken, you will realise how much BS half that shit is. As you are living life to be accepted by girls.

My jaw is currently broken, although i care about my hairloss - its calmed down a lot since the operation.
    Glad I was blessed with damn near perfect teeth and a naturally agreeable build. Just this pesky hair loss to worry about for now,