+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default transplant in Ireland, UK or Europe

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good surgeon in either Ireland, the UK or even Europe?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ed83 View Post
    Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good surgeon in either Ireland, the UK or even Europe?

Thanks
    Make sure you stick with doctors who are IAHRS members. Dr. Bessam Farjo is in London and seems to be very well respected. You can see a list of doctors at www.iahrs.org

I don't think their is anyone else recommended in the UK. There are others in Europe though.

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Make sure you stick with doctors who are IAHRS members. Dr. Bessam Farjo is in London and seems to be very well respected. You can see a list of doctors at www.iahrs.org

I don't think their is anyone else recommended in the UK. There are others in Europe though.
    So u are saying that non iahrs docs should be rejected for the reason that they are not in iahrs

IMO the only Dr. in Europe with proven consistent results is Christian Bisanga. lots of patient cases around prove this undoubtably

Quote Originally Posted by Tsakalos View Post
    So u are saying that non iahrs docs should be rejected for the reason that they are not in iahrs

IMO the only Dr. in Europe with proven consisten results is Christian Bisanga. lots of patient cases around prove this undoutably
    I never said the non IAHRS doctors should be rejected! I never heard of the doctor you are mentioning, he may very well be very good. I told him to stick with IAHRS doctors because everyone knows that IAHRS doctors are considered some of the best doctors in the world. I am sure that there are some doctors who do not belong to this organization who are good also.

Doctor Representative the B spot's Avatar

A good start would be Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Devroye. A consult with these two clinics and you will have some great information to compare.

Good Luck!
    Jason
    Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.

Thanks for responding everyone.

All those doctors seem to be very good.

Does anyone have an opinion on Transmed?

Stick with clinics who have tried and tested reputations such as the ones mentioned above. Make sure the Doc performing the surgery is the one who has his name over the door

Hi,

If you are considering the UK then the Farjo Clinic is the only place to consider. How do know? After years of research - and worry - I had a transplant there a year ago.
    And I was so pleased I wrote a book about the entire hair loss - and gain - experience.

Oh prey tell Brian, what is the book called - and where can it be bought.....

Brian, it’s great that you've had a good experience You should post some pictures when you have time. What is the name of your book and can I buy it online?