Threaded View

Default Silly ? about class reunion

Because myself and others were teased so much about mpb in high school, I think that is why I am so sensitive about it all these years later.

With that in mind, would you go to your reunion next year if you knew they were going to have a Hair retention contest?

The judges pick 10 people who have kept all or most of their hair since senior year and 10 people who have lost some or most off their hair since senior year. I would do pretty well unless they examined me closely. In the past (~2 years ago), only 1 guy won in the retention category. And all 10 of the losers were guys. Not all bald of course, most had just receded since their senior year photos. If that was the end of it , that might not be that big of a deal. But then they publish the results in the alumni news for everyone to see.

Right now I am on Minox only and it seems to be doing pretty good though vertex may be slowly advancing. Long story short, I would like to get on propeica again, but I can't till late Nov. And yes, 2 of the main teasers will be there as they both recently found me on FB. One offered to "do me" if I could prove I had not lost any hair or gained weight.

So would you go? , skip it, or go and use some of that topix(sp) spray?