+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Update on Gho interview?

Listening to the Bald Truth show from Sept. 11 that was just archived, Spencer says (at around 32:00) that he finished an interview with Dr. Gho and was planning on posting it online soon.

Is that interview still going to be posted? I would personally love to get some further insight and clarification into his procedure, and I'm sure many others feel the same.

I completely missed the show from Aug. 28, that wasn't archived on the main BT site, but if you listen starting at around 7:15, Spencer talks about the Gho interview. He says that before he posts the interview online, he needs to talk to Gho again to get his permission to post some things. I think we should give Spencer the benefit of the doubt. If something is holding up the interview, it's probably an issue like that.

Going back to the interview itself, it does sound like it's going to be very enlightening and will clarify some of the more contentious issues surrounding HST. It also sounds like Spencer will take a more proactive approach investigating the procedure which is awesome to hear and we owe him our gratitude for that. If he really wanted to hide HST, he wouldn't be going out of his way to get us information like he has been.

Arrow Official Statement and Request From Dr. Coen Gho

The following statement and request was sent to Spencer Kobren's attention and addressed to the BTT message forum by Dr. Coen Gho.

BTT intends to fully comply with Dr. Gho's request to discourage and moderate inappropriate, inaccurate, disparaging, intentionally argumentative and defamatory commentary concerning his colleagues, and other available hair restoration techniques (FUE/FUT) in relation to HST or Dr. Coen Gho himself.

Also, effective immediately, in direct response to Dr. Gho's request, all baseless and false accusations or disruptive posts on both HST related threads and non Gho/HST threads will no longer be hosted on baldtruthtalk com

Attached is Dr. Gho's Statement and request. Out of respect for Dr. Gho, and his hard work and dedication to the development of the HST procedure, we ask that you honor his requests.
    Attached Files

Gho is either pissed at the naysayers (and probably rightfully so) or is trying to scam the public by hiding the naysayers comments (doubt it).

I think it would be equally important to see complaints about Gho's technique, specifically the regrowth of donor area, but I havent heard of any so I have good faith that his work is legit, thus can't wait to be a patient when I've got all my pennies saved up.

To the mods of this forum; its very important that you keep all *objective* criticisms of Gho's work. It only adds to his credibility if he's able to disprove the naysayers. There is nothing wrong with hear both positive and negative comments about an issue so as long as the discussion is nurtured by valid points from both sides.

How about HASCI spends more time on forums and enlighten us and the public by giving us more details, answering question, presenting cases, etc.

Gho needs to find a way to communicate more effectivly with the public and all BS will dissappear

Guys, sorry for the stupid question, but apart from me, is there someone else who is almost “traumatized” due to Dr. Gho’s message to Spencer Kobren?

I still can’t believe what I’m reading …

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    How about HASCI spends more time on forums and enlighten us and the public by giving us more details, answering question, presenting cases, etc.

Gho needs to find a way to communicate more effectivly with the public and all BS will dissappear
    I'd prefer it if they spent less time on forums and more time in clinics performing their treatment or studying ways to improve the technique.

Just realize that Gho`s HST is NOT the real deal. The donor area seems to look good, but why is the recipent area always so thin? If they were the real deal then it wouldn`t be any reason to stay at these crazy deppresive hair loss forums.

I can assure you it is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    why is the recipent area always so thin?
    How many final result patient photos could you see - and where?
    And how do you know how many grafts these "always patients" got so far?