+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post

"Often a bad hairline looks worse than slick bald" (Lebron James).
    … said the man with an almost full head of hair. lol

@gc83uk - do you agree with Lebron James?

Who said gho gives bad hairlines ? I honestly couldn't be any happier with the hairline he gave me, it was much better than i expected..

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Often a bad hairline looks worse than slick bald (Lebron James). And if I'm paying a billion dollars, seems fair that I should, you know, get something at least marginally close to what I want...
    Lebron's hairline is messed, but that cuz he's got MPB. I would bet my left nut and say that pretty much *any* hair transplant would look many times better than Lebron's or any other receded hairline.

I'll take a mangled hairline after transplant than what I have now, I don't shave my head so any hairstyle would mask it anyway. It'd have to be *really* messed up to be so obvious anyway.

People just don't understand that a 1600 graft Gho session is not going to provide the same hairline result as a 6000 graft megasession. If you have anything more than mild-moderate hairloss, Gho is not going to give you a NW1-NW2 hairline in the first procedure - period. It will take multiple. It's not that his hairlines are "worse" it's that he has less to work with if he is going to keep scaring and invasiveness to a minimum. You want a dense packed hairline today? go get FUT. You want a minimally invasive surgery that will have quick recovery time, less pain, less scaring, probably regrowth, then get HST.

Please understand this people before you keep spouting that Gho doesn't do good hairlines. It's all relative and about scale. And right now there is a tradeoff for your HT dollar: quantity vs minimal invasiveness and (likely) regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    People just don't understand that a 1600 graft Gho session is not going to provide the same hairline result as a 6000 graft megasession. If you have anything more than mild-moderate hairloss, Gho is not going to give you a NW1-NW2 hairline in the first procedure - period. It will take multiple. It's not that his hairlines are "worse" it's that he has less to work with if he is going to keep scaring and invasiveness to a minimum. You want a dense packed hairline today? go get FUT. You want a minimally invasive surgery that will have quick recovery time, less pain, less scaring, probably regrowth, then get HST.

Please understand this people before you keep spouting that Gho doesn't do good hairlines. It's all relative and about scale. And right now there is a tradeoff for your HT dollar: quantity vs minimal invasiveness and (likely) regrowth.
    So FUT gives more than 40 hair follicles per square centimetre? Why can't GHO achieve dense packing?

Gho can do 30-35 per cm2, but a max of 50cm2 on subsequent procedures.

I've never even heard of Lebron James, but I totally disagree, that's probably because I'm a mess lol

Is 50 per cm2 natural density of non balding scalp?

film

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post

Gho is not going to give you a NW1-NW2 hairline in the first procedure - period.
    period? Who says he can’t? It depends on different factors - for example ...

Scissorboy’s BEFORE situation (similar to Lebron James’ situation):
    http://www.scissorboy.com/video/index/122/-1/all/40

Scissorboy 16 month AFTER his HST procedure:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tWm4qAj-9Q

So, what's the problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2879_image1123.jpg

Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	17003  

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Is 50 per cm2 natural density of non balding scalp?
    Normal hair density is around I think 80/cm2. Of course, as men age most will experience some kind of hair loss, mostly at least thinning hair. Thing is, you would need to lose about half your hair density before it becomes visibly noticeable. So about 35/cm2 should be minimum. 50/cm2 should look great considering what some of have right now, any improvement would be huge for us.

Some people of course have higher densities, as high as 110/cm2. I don't know if I'd want my hair to be *that* dense though, haha. Washing and styling would be a bitch. I'd like to have normal fine hair. Right now ive got thin hair on the top of my scalp, but it doesnt look balding unless taking a CLOSE look. My hairline, is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    period? Who says he can’t? It depends on different factors - for example ...

Scissorboy’s BEFORE situation (similar to Lebron James’ situation):
    http://www.scissorboy.com/video/index/122/-1/all/40

Scissorboy 16 month AFTER his HST procedure:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tWm4qAj-9Q

So, what's the problem?
    His results are awesome, I would pay the money he payed for his procedure. I'm gonna need more grafts though.