Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Delphi
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by topcat
    Well my opinion is the doctor should be disclosing all this information but that is not going to happen and that is why I will keep posting. So if you read this I would suggest staying away from robots that use large punches and don’t necessarily believe what reps say. They need to make money to pay their bills so start using your brain and start thinking for yourself. These guys don’t like it when you ask a lot of questions and there is a reason for that.
    It seems like the Artas Robot uses a similar size punch as many world renowned FUE doctors.

To me these holes look pretty massive, are you telling me that there will be no white dot scaring on this Dr. Woods patient? I find that difficult to believe There is no way those holes are smaller than 1mm.

Comment

• topcat
      • May 2009

This has been discussed for going on at least 7-8 years now. Nobody has to wait for results just search punch size and white dotting. See what those that actually work in the industry have had to say about it in the past as some seem to be changing their story now so one needs to ask themselves why. Take a look at the numerous pictures of white dot scarring available that have been posted over the years.

Comment

• Delphi
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by topcat
        This has been discussed for going on at least 7-8 years now. Nobody has to wait for results just search punch size and white dotting. See what those that actually work in the industry have had to say about it in the past as some seem to be changing their story now so one needs to ask themselves why. Take a look at the numerous pictures of white dot scarring available that have been posted over the years.

So what you are saying is that this is the type of scaring Dr. Woods leaves his patients with? I thought you believed he was the greatest thing since slice bread? Personally I think he's probably one of the most ethical doctors out there, so what makes him so different than other FUE doctors if they use the same size punches? Scars are scars right?

Comment

Working...