Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Artista
    Hey NeedHair' is this the site your referring to? Excuse my ignorance on Nigam , ive not followed any of this.

"This is starting to seem like Gho... nobody in the industry talks about it" - Is this Nigam connected to Gho at all?
    No they are not really connected, although the science is similar, in some aspects.

by seeming like Gho, I'm referring to how something worth looking at comes up, and nobody looks at it.

as for the implants, somebody mentioned it on HS and Nigam responded, as he has to MANY questions, with a relatively reasonable answer. Although, I will admit selling those things when you have hair multiplication is strange. His answer is still plausible: some people may want it-- think totalis or aereta-- and it not costing him anything extra to offer it, so he may as well, and be a one-stop shop.

AGAIN, I find this all hard to believe, but the doctor is being very open and I think it's OBVIOUS to everybody that it is worth AT LEAST a decent looking-into

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

He hired new pro photographer,apparently

Why angles are not the same, photographer needs to go back to school

Why fue+HM? We cnt tell what caused growth

dont be surprised when DrNigam start offering penis enlargement

Let Spence grill him

Comment

• aim4hair
        • Aug 2011

You cant really compare this guy to gho.
        Gho been in the industry for so long. He provided scientific peer review journals, and worked on forum members and celebrities where everybody get to see their results.
        What did this guy do ? Came out of the blue with nothing but huge claims and some pics and some ppl already excited about this ? really ?
        Everybody want this to work but dr. Nagim provided nothing i mean nothing at all to be taken serious

Comment

• Delphi
          • Mar 2009

You guys have to really open your eyes. This doctor is now posting in CAPS on Hairsite, at all hours of the early morning arguing with anonymous forum members, accusing Ironman of being Dr. Gho. LOL ( I guess I can see his point there)

Do you really think the man who if offering the effective "cure" to hair loss would be behaving in this fashion? Not to mention, he's pimping franchises and artificial hair implants on his website. Wake up people!

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

I want to believe this doctor but it all sounds very very very supicious to me. Especially with all the complaints against this guy.

Comment

• Skywalker
              • Oct 2010

I am amazed that anybody is taking Dr Nigam too seriously at this point, personally I think him of no interest with what we have seen so far.

Comment

Working...