Dr. Lindsey Hair placed into sagital scar from childhood. Case, 1 and 1.8 year pics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lindsey
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Dec 2008

Dr. Lindsey Hair placed into sagital scar from childhood. Case, 1 and 1.8 year pics

This fellow had a strip procedure to address his frontal hairline. More interestingly he had had a sagital incision in his scalp as a child. He was concerned about the scar, so we put a few hundred doubles in the scar at the time of his frontal procedure. Shown are intraop pictures, one year showing a nice improvement and pictures from around 20 months showing excellent camouflage of the scar. As is typical, the hair placed into the scar took longer to grow than the hair placed into “virgin scalp”. Also fairly typical…as the front grew in he kind of forgot about his scar and only when I specifically asked about it so that I could get pictures did he say “Oh yeah, I haven’t thought about that in a while”.
    So here are pictures from last week. I expect him to stop by next summer as well. He looks good and when we attempt to move all of his native hair away from his old sagital scar, the grafted repair work looks great.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    Attached Files
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile
Working...