Close to moving into Norwood 4 territory. I can't help but laugh.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • win200
    • Jul 2012

I think that shorter cut looks good. Obviously, a full head of hair would be preferable, but I think your hair looks nice. Do what you can to maintain it, like Highlander said--stay in shape, eat well, get on meds, and try to manage stress. You'd be a great candidate for a HT that would really mitigate some of your loss.

But don't let Highlander's dyspepsia get you down--hair loss only wrecks your life if you engage in destructive myopia and focus on it to exclusion. Now that I'm 30, I've got a number of friends that are getting pretty bald, and some of them are among the happiest, most well-liked (and dated!) people I know. You're getting a great and prestigious education--your smarts, accomplishments, and personality will hold you in great stead, and that's not bullshit.

Comment

• dex89
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by JJacobs152
      Yeah, I think just my current situation and obligation to school - I just don't really care. I've been using minox 5% foam since the beginning of the year. I did use Nizoral 2% everyday, but then stopped last month. I'm going to get back onto it. I'll start using a spirono cream to help.

I would like to get a HT done during my rotation years, but we'll see. Here are other pics that people requested. First 3 are straight out of the shower. Already forgot, if I applied the foam or not. Last 3 are after a while, and the hair is dry.

NATURALLY DRIED

BONUS CROWN PIC:

Came out blurry, can see thinning occurring there. Hard to tell from the pic.

One of my friend has the same Norwood and he started rocking out the mohawk and it looks sick. I used to have a mohawk myself and girls loved it, you should give it a try.

Comment

• JJacobs152
        • May 2011

Originally posted by dex89
        One of my friend has the same Norwood and he started rocking out the mohawk and it looks sick. I used to have a mohawk myself and girls loved it, you should give it a try.
        Lol, I'm starting my medical school rotations/internships starting 2013. Don't want to have a bad appearance to my attendings and patients.

Comment

• 67mph
          • Mar 2010

Without seeing you in person and going by the pics only, i'd say (though you're in a frame of mind not to believe this) i think you have a good coverage, good skin colour, good (enough) scalp coverage.

Don't buzz down, that was crazy talk from that poster but of course their opinion.

Chill out for a few months, set a new bench mark of seeing where you're at in 12 months.

Good luck buddy.

Comment

Working...