+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I meant that it seems expensive.

Hairloss treatment is expensive, bottom line - I get it. However, you can get FIN prescriptions from target for like $9, and nizoral cream looks like a pretty cheap endeavor as well, though I'm thinking insurance won't cover it, huh. I don't know, I shouldn't speak with confidence on most of these matters.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I meant that it seems expensive.

Hairloss treatment is expensive, bottom line - I get it. However, you can get FIN prescriptions from target for like $9, and nizoral cream looks like a pretty cheap endeavor as well, though I'm thinking insurance won't cover it, huh. I don't know, I shouldn't speak with confidence on most of these matters.
    fin you can get a years supply for about 60-80$, pretty cheap.

Min is definitely a bit expensive but I find using it say once a day(as opposed to twice) and using Nizoral one or two days in place of Min helps it last longer. Although stick with twice a day if that's what works for you. This idea makes my min last about 6 months or so with a 3 month supply along with the nizoral.

Been doing that method for a while? As of today, I'm thinkin 2% keto 2x a week and 0.5 mg fin daily. Your plan sounds comparable, and I been really intrigued by Min. In a year I'll be graduated and making decent money, might incorporate it then.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Been doing that method for a while? As of today, I'm thinkin 2% keto 2x a week and 0.5 mg fin daily. Your plan sounds comparable, and I been really intrigued by Min. In a year I'll be graduated and making decent money, might incorporate it then.
    Min I've been using once a day for a couple years now(started at twice, switched to once and saw no difference) Nizoral and Fin I just added about 4 months ago.

I like it though, taking a couple days off min with Nizoral and then maybe an extra off day only using fin really makes my hair feel better.

so essentially
    7 days a week-Proscar 1mg
    2 days a week-niz(might switch to one now that it's been a while)
    4 days a week-min 5%
    1 day off min and niz.

I need to stay on min because I shed when I get off it, I'm thinking of switching to foam though as the liquid gives me crazy dandruff sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Min I've been using once a day for a couple years now(started at twice, switched to once and saw no difference) Nizoral and Fin I just added about 4 months ago.

I like it though, taking a couple days off min with Nizoral and then maybe an extra off day only using fin really makes my hair feel better.

so essentially
    7 days a week-Proscar 1mg
    2 days a week-niz(might switch to one now that it's been a while)
    4 days a week-min 5%
    1 day off min and niz.

I need to stay on min because I shed when I get off it, I'm thinking of switching to foam though as the liquid gives me crazy dandruff sometimes.
    That's my other beef with mix: what happens when you get off it. I'm sure dropping keto or fin would have an affect, but those two are just so easy (even with semi-long hair like I have) and cheap, I have no reason to quit (unless sides occur).

ah I dont have a problem with min it definitely helped for the first while to hold on to my hair and definitely still helps a bit, it just can be costly at times(I dont have a problem with that though).

I just hate the dandruff the liquid causes, some days it's fine, other days its snowing from my head hahah.

Keto is a pretty minor booster, FIN would probably have a horrible shed if you start it early, it will hold on to a tonne of hair.