X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Pain of hair loss

When will the pain end? I'm still suffering bad

I completely understand Joe from Staten Island's point of view. Hair loss is PAINFUL, especially at as young an age as I've been and still going through it.
  • NotBelievingIt
    • Oct 2011

The pain will end when you embrace yourself and just let it go.

How old are you again?

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

26 years old. Been balding since 15.

Pain

Been laughed at in public, been laughed at knowing I'm in pain, been told to get married quick, been harassed at family get-together s, been violently harmed with hatred and ill-will and people sending extreme negative energy my way, and poisoning me with hatred and negative energy...been violently stared down with hateful violently angry eyes and felt like being burnt alive with hatred, and they just keep laughing at and making fun of my balding on top of it.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
        • Feb 2011

FlightTL, have you really experienced all of those things that you mentioned (laughed at, violently threatened, etc.) due to hair loss? I really feel for you dude, because hair loss is just a tremendously devastating and demoralizing disease that oftentimes just robs us of our identity. Thankfully, no one's ever commented to me about my hair loss; I don't know what the hell I would do if some one did. But yeah, hair loss is just a disastrous blow to a person's identity and that's why I can never "accept" it. Because hair loss is "not me" and I cannot accept something that is "not me". And that's why I'm always clamoring that we need much better treatments than the ones that we have now. Because if we had some halfway decent hair regrowth options, then we wouldn't need to experience the pain and depression that go along with hair loss.

Comment

• dgman21
          • Sep 2010

Yes it sucks so bad...Everyday i can see the top of my scalp and my hair getting thinner and thinner...dam i wish there was something to do....Has anyone heard about this vitamin D treatment they are talking about??some kind of injections or something??anyone???

Comment

• dex89
            • Jul 2012

what Noorwood are you? I hate douchebags that pick on bald guys, that is really ****ed up. I'm pretty sure you are already taking the big 3 flight. I will recommend to start working out and bulk up bro. It will help you tremendously especially with the ladies and jerk offs.

Comment

Working...