Starting Dutasteride regimen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1Aristotle
    • Jan 2011

Hi guys, I added Dut 0.5/day to my regimen too exactly 10 days ago. Nothing to report so far, zero sides knock on wood.

My Regime:

Dut 0.5 mg daily - 10 days now
    Propecia 1mg daily - 1 year now (switched to Proscar quartered 1 month ago)
    Rogaine Foam (Minox) x2 daily (3 years)
    Sebcurt Shampoo (10% Coal Tar Solution + 4% Salicylic Acid) EOD (2 months)
    Nizoral 2% EOD (2 weeks)
    Organic Shampoo between medicated shampoos (years now)
    MSM 1000 mg/day (2 weeks)
    Curcumin 1500 mg day (2 months - reduced to 500mg 2-3 weeks ago)
    Garilic extract (2 months)

NOTE: I've been going through a crazy shed for the past 3 weeks. Still shedding, and hair looks worse than it ever has.

Been on Propecia 1mg/day for exactly 1 year with no results, AT BEST ONLY maintained, but lost so much over the past 3 weeks that I panicked and added Dut daily to my regime, and still taking Propecia daily. Might drop it in the future.

I hope the hair lost will come back within the next few months

I will keep this post updated, i hope you guys do too.

Best of luck!!

Comment

• Widowmaker
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 1Aristotle
      Hi guys, I added Dut 0.5/day to my regimen too exactly 10 days ago. Nothing to report so far, zero sides knock on wood.
      Same here. Was using fin for 2 years with thinning in some areas and growth in others...I'm a NW3 with a distinct "widow's peak" in the front hairline...it seemed to widen with growth but the temple areas seem to be miniturizing. It's difficult to tell for sure. Going with Dr. Readdy's from an online source that seems to be regarded as legit. Never had side effects on fin and am not experiencing any on Dut. I plan on sticking it out for at least a year. If I see no improvement I'll probably revert back to fin and hope it's available as a generic at that time. I'm tempted to stay on fin, but figured that would be overkill.

Comment

• Avodart
        • Nov 2012

Glad to hear that Konfusion!! Thats great news man

Hopefully the dut will produce great results for everybody

Comment

• 1Aristotle
          • Jan 2011

Will updated in a few months. So far, 1 month on Dut 0.5 ED and Proscar 1.25 mg ED. No sides, hair keeps shedding strong, but it was already shedding just as much before I got on Dut. In fact, the excessive shedding (perhaps seasonal) was the reason I started Dut.

Best of luck everyone!

P.S. ZERO sides so far. Great and quick erections all the time. Knock on wood!!

Comment

• konfusion
            • May 2012

Will updated in a few months. So far, 1 month on Dut 0.5 ED and Proscar 1.25 mg ED.
            I understand that you are taking Dut and Fin together everyday. Is this correct? I am wondering if they have any kind of interference with each other, possibly reducing efficiancy, can I ask you if you have done a good deal of research beforehands? thank you in advance.

Comment

• Sanchez123
              • Jun 2016

Will updated in a few months. So far, 1 month on Dut 0.5 ED and Proscar 1.25 mg ED. No sides, hair keeps shedding strong, but it was already shedding just as much before I got on Dut. In fact, the excessive shedding (perhaps seasonal) was the reason I started Dut.

Best of luck everyone!

P.S. ZERO sides so far. Great and quick erections all the time. Knock on wood!!
              How did your story continued?

Comment

• k9gatton
                • Oct 2016

Only heard positive things about Dut, but I've never taken it myself.

From what I heard, it reduces scalp DHT by 90%. That's a large gain compared to Finasteride (one milligram dose). Finasteride only reduces scalp DHT by 70%.

Would be curious as to the final result of using 0.5 Dut.

Comment

Working...