+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Image gallery of gho patients

OK guys is time to simplify this story.

imho WE NEED TO MAKE A UNIQUE GALLERY FOR ALL THE PATIENTS WE CAN FIND PHOTOS (sorry if i write in big letters) :

my idea is to put before and after of BOTH normal people (users) who had been to GHO and also VIP (like Joling or the other dutch young musician who had a surgery on the CROWN )

as I said we need to be UNITE and collect information and PICTURES . no other talkings!

IM ASKING THE HELP OF THE USERS EXPERT OF THE FORUM please let me know how to make a good post GALLERY .

thanks a lot guys , remember , UNITE AND NOT SEPARATE AND FULL OF FEARS AND EGO.

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    OK guys is time to simplify this story.

imho WE NEED TO MAKE A UNIQUE GALLERY FOR ALL THE PATIENTS WE CAN FIND PHOTOS (sorry if i write in big letters) :

my idea is to put before and after of BOTH normal people (users) who had been to GHO and also VIP (like Joling or the other dutch young musician who had a surgery on the CROWN )

as I said we need to be UNITE and collect information and PICTURES . no other talkings!

IM ASKING THE HELP OF THE USERS EXPERT OF THE FORUM please let me know how to make a good post GALLERY .

thanks a lot guys , remember , UNITE AND NOT SEPARATE AND FULL OF FEARS AND EGO.

Hi mate. When I made an initial enquiry to Gho's clinic I did query why there were so few results photos. I was told the following...

'With every treatment we as well as the client signs a document that we cannot use photo material of the client for other purposes than to see the difference after 9 months. '

I'm not sure why they'd want to withhold photos that would presumably promote their results. Maybe that's why people on here who have been to Gho are reluctant to provide photos

Thumbs up

hi guys , dont get angry like angry dogs as always please. (that is the testosterone as we already know , lol)

i repeat my message , that i would like to collect photos of USERS (that i think are still free to post their photos ...lol , like GC83UK or other guys who had been to gho)

plus we can put togheter the pictures of the VIPS , li JOLING and the happy company ... lol

so i wuold like to know if we can create a special section on this section who sticks on top.

the first thing to do i think is to make a list of the USERS and the VIPS.

i invite the experts of the forum to bring their experience

thanks to everybody.

list of vips :

Gerard Joling
    Scissor Boy
    Tim Akkerman (crown )
    Demi De Zeeuw
    Dean Saunders
    Gert-Jan Theunisse

we need to find out on google the pictures. so we can have at least a looking of their actual and pre conditions

Tim Akkerman's website is loaded with videos of him performing and working in the recording studio so that's a no-brainer. Check there first.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    excuse me, but what useful information did you add to any gho-discussion, i mean, besides always and immediately stalking and highjacking me and my posts - and JUST me and my posts?

or do you just have fears that i indeed could WITH EASE "destroy something" what’s important … at least for you and the background of your attacks?

by the way, i’m still waiting for YOUR high resolution BEFORE photos!
    but let me guess – NOBODY will ever see anything from you – right? right.
    so the question is – why?
    please bro TALK ABOUT THIS in private thanks a lot.

for tim akkerman in his website there are photos of his new crown ... lol

i want to know how we can create a special zone where can we put togheter the pictures , in that way is more simple to compare the results...

let me know guys and if u can make a list of the users of the forum who went to gho it will be great THANKS a lot

To the annoying skeptics;

If I were to get Gho's HST procedure, what the f**k makes any of you think i'd shave my head just to satisfy you losers when I've spent thousands of dollars to ENJOY having hair?

Quit bitching, shut up and get the procedure yourself if your that desperate for an answer that satisfies your curiosity.

please again guys , i repeat i would like to have the photos of people from gho...

so is useless to put my photos.

we are in the gho zone of the forum.

can someone help me to make a list of the users of the forum who had been to gho?

after we start to collect the images .

thanks a lot

the goal is to make easier for new people the gho results both on vips and normal people , is just a collection of the results .

Thumbs up

ok i will do it tomorrow also if i dont understand what change ...
    because i wanna collect photos of people from gho... anyway

can someone expert from the forum help me to make a list of users been to gho so meaybe we can start collecting pictures and put togheter in the same page.

thx guy pleas dont be angry as always and using bad words. thx a lot.

how can i load an image from my computer? thx a lot

sorry