+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bosley also bought out their main big chain competitor Medical Hair Restoration (MHR) several years ago so they are even bigger than before running their elusive infomercials in just about every large metro area in the US.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

I have been researching like crazy for the last year and a half, and I have decided do use this approach. I`ve realized that there are no perfect solutions (cures), and it probably won`t be for a very long time. In addition, it`s very dangerous to sit and wait and hope. You only live once.

Since I`m an extremely vain person, I can`t imagine myself being bald (ever). I`m also a very confident guy, so I don`t think I would have any problem with telling my friends that Ì`ve used a combination of transplants and hair pieces.

I`ve researched all the doctors, and I have a clue of who I prefer. I do not want a strip scar, so FUE is the only option for me. For now, I`m thinking Feriduni. He seems very artistic, master dense packing, and has a lot of experience with FUE. If you have a suggestion regarding other surgons that seems appropiate, I would like to know for consideration purposes.

Thanks!
    - Hairysituation

I was offered a hair piece 20 years ago and I turned it down. I was offered a hair piece again this year (quite aggresively) by one sales person, and I turned it down again. I suppose it's a very individual thing. For me it was a transplant, or I would prefer to be shaved headed.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkingaboutit View Post
    I was offered a hair piece 20 years ago and I turned it down. I was offered a hair piece again this year (quite aggresively) by one sales person, and I turned it down again. I suppose it's a very individual thing. For me it was a transplant, or I would prefer to be shaved headed.
    I don`t see how that comment is relevant for this thread at all. Not trying to be a dick, but I don`t get all those people coming and being irrelevant. There is other threads were you and others can share your story, opinions, feelings etc.

But I created this thread with a spesific topic, and I would appriciate if this thread stayed relevant. Thank you.

Sorry to revive an old thread. I was thinking about the exactly same approach, since I have too little hair and I'm only 26.
    However, I'm a bit scared of having NO hair transplanted into my crown (it would look crazy when I'm not wearing the hairpiece), so maybe I would be putting MOST of my hairs on areas 1-2 and only covering the rest a little bit. I'd love to see results with this method!