+ Reply to Thread

Default UK Finasteride.co.uk legit?

Hello has anyone any experience from this website are they legit?

Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    Hello has anyone any experience from this website are they legit?
    Do you mean the ukfinasteride.info website? I've heard generally positive experiences about the site, but I've never personally used it myself.

yes thats the one im using it currently and seem to be losing ground with my hair after 9 months still seem to be thinning. I know spex recommends them so im sure they are legit just checking other peoples opinions. hows your fight going ?

Not very well, to be honest, at nine months. And I'm using the branded Propecia.

Well keep with it mate and sure after 2 years we will be ok keep me posted of your progress can you 100% say you are losing hair still?

I'm 90% certain that I'm not currently losing more hair, my concern is the early shed loss that still hasn't reversed. I hope too that we're both ok by the year 2 mark, because god knows there's going to be little else available before the end of the decade.

Yes they are legit. Dr Singh is the Doc behind it and really good guy. I get my Finpecia from him and have done for a few years along with many others.

Best
    S
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Does anyone know where I get propecia generic 3 surpply? Inhouse pharmacy says at the button of the their website

To satisfy the requirements of Regulation 7 of the UK Medicines (Advertising) Regulations 1994, this site is not intended for those people who reside in the United Kingdom.

So dose know another site?

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.