+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 149 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Been down the individual ingredients road, Jeez id rattle if I did that again.

I'll continue, I'll give trx the benefit of the doubt and roll with it for a while yet.
    lol

10char

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    lol

10char
    Do you think he will be THE poor guy out of 10 who will not see any hair growth?
    Or do you think he will be one of the 9 other guys who could see hair growth in their wet dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Do you think he will be THE poor guy out of 10 who will not see any hair growth?
    Or do you think he will be one of the 9 other guys who could see hair growth in their wet dreams?
    there is no garauntee in life, just as there is no garauntee with HT's, fin & minox.

that 1 person out of 9 was most likley the so called "aggressive balder" Within the mpb community they are a minority NOT a majority, although drugs such androgen inhibitors can and do make non aggressive balders into aggressive ones.

Although i believe the combo works for any balding type, "aggressive or not aggressive", if followed as directed.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Wouldn't say I'm the poor guy at all. On the contrary, started losing around the age of 27 and am now a golden oldie in my early forties, still got a mop, but I'm gradually losing it, I'm soo vain i want to hang on to it though :-)

thats ridiculous, dht blockers will make a non aggressive balder into an aggressive one?

this will only work if followed as directed for everyone??

gutted i do greatly appreciate your advice and for this thread but you are getting quite comical man, i sincerely think you should stop your theories and just mention this as personal experience and what worked for you rather than some profound mpb breakthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Wouldn't say I'm the poor guy at all. On the contrary, started losing around the age of 27 and am now a golden oldie in my early forties, still got a mop, but I'm gradually losing it, I'm soo vain i want to hang on to it though :-)
    hmmrm, seems TRX2 prevents at least base jumping (without using a parachute) from a bridge – or tower or crane or something.

Gutted, thanks for the write up. You single handedly just caused a debit of $300+ dollars on my credit card. I just bought a 3-month supply of TRX-2, bought some MSM, and VitC....quick question: I tried my best to read the entire thread but could you elaborate on ANY sides from this combo you may or may not have experienced?

I took FIN for 11 months and it was one of the worst drugs I ever put in my body..it's been 6 months off and I'm finally enjoying the normal functioning of my body pre FIN. My hesitation ordering TRX-2 and MSM were sides, but apparently I do not see many topics on this. The last thing I want to do is add this and experience lower libido, gyno, etc. Can you share your experiences in this area?

I am a NW 1.5/2 at 27 yrs old with noticeable thinning in the hairline/corners area. Im hoping for a slight benefit here before considering a FUE transplant. Could you also explain the purpose of the MSM and its effect on halting MPB? I am new to this supplement and any added info would be great. I want to ensure I'm smart this time around when putting new supplements in my body...in the mean time I will continue to read this thread if my questions were already answered.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    thats ridiculous, dht blockers will make a non aggressive balder into an aggressive one?

gutted i do greatly appreciate your advice and for this thread but you are getting quite comical man, i sincerely think you should stop your theories and just mention this as personal experience and what worked for you rather than some profound mpb breakthrough
    lol its an alien concept thats not fully proven hence the scepticism from you all. But yes if followed as directed it will "work" but what does "work" mean to you? maintain?? regrowth??? depends on what you want.

ask 534623 if dht blocking stopped his hairloss....some people continue to bald despite getting rid of the "cause" of mpb. DHT is an initiator of hair shedding, but not the cause...the cause is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post

Don't think it's a breakthrough, I agree, but if his experiences hold true...I personally believe it's worth trying. I refuse to go bald, but I don't expect a miracle from gutted's regimen. If I can gain thicker density and prevent or slow future loss without the sides I got from FIN, then it's worth a shot.

My .02

Gutted, I'm taking 5 msm am and 4 pm, is it worth ramping my intake up to 12 daily now do you reckon? How many are you knocking back?