+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Gutted

I am using a DHT blocker but its not really effective. Can trx2/msm work on guys who have been losing for some time?

Where can I pick up msm?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Gutted

I am using a DHT blocker but its not really effective. Can trx2/msm work on guys who have been losing for some time?

Where can I pick up msm?

Thanks
    Holland and Barrett will stock MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Gutted

Where can I pick up msm?

Thanks
    yes, it will work and even regain the hairs you shedded while on the dht blocker.
    you can use individual trx2 ingredients or for convenience actual trx2.
    Give it about 3/6 months and you should notice a drop in the hairs you shed weekley.

MSM can be picked up anywhere online.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    yes, it will work and even regain the hairs you shedded while on the dht blocker.
    you can use individual trx2 ingredients or for convenience actual trx2.
    Give it about 3/6 months and you should notice a drop in the hairs you shed weekley.

MSM can be picked up anywhere online.
    Gutted - have you done this, is there any photographic images showing cosmetic improvements?

i take in the evenings ->

trx2 capsules
    few hours later.
    MSM - 9 grams together WITH 4 grams vit c capsules.
    4 grams, pretty cool. I'm all about megadosing Vitamin C. I've done it for a few recent colds, and it seemed to help quite a bit. It could be placebo, but it's too cheap and harmless for me to care. I've been thinking about doing it every day. Sounds like I should, and I should add MSM to it.

FYI, I think I have heard that the half-life of Vit. C in the bloodstream is pretty short. Thirty minutes, if I remember right. If your intention is to keep levels high in your bloodstream, you might want to take a few 2 gram doses throughout the day instead, but I'm not sure what your intent is. And doing it that way, you should keep in mind that Vit. C competes with copper for absorption.

Very good post though. First interesting thing I've seen on here since probably the last Histogen release or that PGD2 hullabaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Gutted - have you done this, is there any photographic images showing cosmetic improvements?
    i have photos but wouldnt post online, the difference is only partially visible in the photos anyway. When running my hands through my hair, the denseness is there. You'll have to believe in my judgement.

A couple of years ago there was a thing called "ozbrew" which was a mixture of minox, arginine and dmso. Dmso is related to msm. Those people trying it reported some good results. Dmso is said to reduce cox 2 levels, its probably one of the reasons why people had some very good results.

Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) attenuates the inflammatory response in the in vitro intestinal Caco-2 cell model.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21878375

It may even help with fibrosis.

If you still have oily dandruff and an itch,the msm and vit c will sort it out internally within 3/4 weeks. You dont have to wait long for this result. Once this is sorted shed levels should start to reduce within 3/6 months.
    If you want some regrowth add the tx2 ingredients.

Like i said earlier, this WILL be percieved by people on dht blockers to NOT work. hence why i do not recommend those people try it. Although if you are on them and you think they are not working, and have hairs in the last cycle it will keep them active and prevent them from going into dormancy, so its worth taking just to keep hairs active.
    For those that are coming off them you need to wait before hormones balance out which can take 1/3 months to see results mentioned in my first post, you will go through sheds, but NOT losses IF you stay on this combo since dropping, or else your hairs will go dormant.

As for shampooing, i reccomend tgel and not niz, since it may be harsh for some. Niz 1% may be ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    4 grams, pretty cool. I'm all about megadosing Vitamin C. I've done it for a few recent colds, and it seemed to help quite a bit. It could be placebo, but it's too cheap and harmless for me to care. I've been thinking about doing it every day. Sounds like I should, and I should add MSM to it.

FYI, I think I have heard that the half-life of Vit. C in the bloodstream is pretty short. Thirty minutes, if I remember right. If your intention is to keep levels high in your bloodstream, you might want to take a few 2 gram doses throughout the day instead, but I'm not sure what your intent is. And doing it that way, you should keep in mind that Vit. C competes with copper for absorption.

Very good post though. First interesting thing I've seen on here since probably the last Histogen release or that PGD2 hullabaloo.

cool, you should definiteley try it out! start off with 3grams msm and rise to 9grams. You may experience some detox symptoms whilst on them for a short while.

What exactly is TRX2 anyway? I looked over their website, but right off the bat I noticed the niacin. In trying to figure out which kind, I saw the statement "Other names for Niacin include Vitamin B3, Vitamin PP, nicotinic acid and nicotinamide."

Nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are different though, and anyone who has taken a lot of nicotinic acid at one time can tell you exactly how different it is from nicotinamide. Basically though, it makes it hard to trust what the site says for them to act like those things are synonyms. What's the real skinny on this TRX2? What is in it that's important?

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    What exactly is TRX2 anyway? I looked over their website, but right off the bat I noticed the niacin. In trying to figure out which kind, I saw the statement "Other names for Niacin include Vitamin B3, Vitamin PP, nicotinic acid and nicotinamide."

Nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are different though, and anyone who has taken a lot of nicotinic acid at one time can tell you exactly how different it is from nicotinamide. Basically though, it makes it hard to trust what the site says for them to act like those things are synonyms. What's the real skinny on this TRX2? What is in it that's important?
    nicotinic acid is the kind you are looking for.

If you are trying the trx2 ingredients, you need to buy as close to the ratios as possible.

I really have no clue whats important in it,as a hunch it MAY be the l carnitine, although probably they ALL work together like the msm and vit c with each other.
    I have no idea, but what i do know for sure it brings vellus hairs out of dormancy BUT does not STOP mpb hence why some people continue to GROW hair on the trx2 but LOSE hairs to mpb - the shed rate VS growth rate is out of sync giving the impression that its not working.

Try this combo, and give it 12 months, however you should notice some results earlier.

You may experience some detox symptoms whilst on them for a short while.
    Such as? I just read around some other forums, and some dude claimed he got small boils with little floating white things inside. That sounds...I guess nothing less than terrifying.

He a kook?