+ Reply to Thread

Default FUE, questions about white dots

I have some concerns regarding this white dots. I saw once a poor guy, with completely shaved head (skin bald), having this dots on the backs and side. I assume he went completely bald and now he is bald + having this dots.

My questions are:
    - Is it possible that your skin heals in the way you will have no dots at all? If yes, what is the ratio?
    - Are dots also in receipt area? If yes, how the differ from dots from donor area?
    - What tools are the best for doctors to use for as little dots visibility as possible?

Is it possible that your skin heals in the way you will have no dots at all? If yes, what is the ratio?
    With traditional FUE i don't think that is possible, but the dots might look better with time, it all depends on your healing and skin color and other factors, but many ppl can get away with shaving guard 2, and even guard 1 in some cases with no visible white dots.

- Are dots also in receipt area? If yes, how the differ from dots from donor area?
    I don't think current procedures leave any white dots in recepient area, this used to happend before with big punch sizes and bad doctors.

- What tools are the best for doctors to use for as little dots visibility as possible?

With traditional FUE, the smaller the punch is the minimal scaring you would have.

I had an HST done and im able to shave my head now with 0 guard clipper, with no visible white dots.

Thank u for this feedback.

What is considered to be small punch and what big punch?
    What are the two extremes in punches (biggest and smallest)?
    What is currently the most advanced FUE technique?
    I am white (light skin, blond-brown hair). How will dots affect me?

[QUOTE=Thinking;82457]
    What is considered to be small punch and what big punch? I consider big punch is 1mm+
    small punch is .75 - .9
    The punch size that was used on me is .5 - .6

What is currently the most advanced FUE technique?FUE is FUE, some doctors use manual punches and some create diffrent kind of punches to get good results, it really depends on the doctor skills.

IMO the most advanced HT technique is HST, and that's why i did it. but you should do your own search and make your own conclusion

I am white (light skin, blond-brown hair). How will dots affect me?I am not really sure about that

I saw some picture u posted before/after op. But this wasn't FUE or was it? U wrote something about HST. What is that?

As u mentioned in ur comments, ur goal was to minimize scaring (for u to be able to have buzz haircut).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    I saw some picture u posted before/after op. But this wasn't FUE or was it? U wrote something about HST. What is that?

As u mentioned in ur comments, ur goal was to minimize scaring (for u to be able to have buzz haircut).

Thanks
    there is a whole section about HST in this forum:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

you can also check their website: www.hasci.com
    and check the HST section in hairsite forum

Buddy,

I have had two procedure just finished my last one four days ago. With the white dots, i agree it does depend on your own skin, but as the pictures below show I have my hair shaved 1 and no one has detected anything. I even had my mum check close and she said she can not see anything.

This was a shot 3 months after my FUE hair transplant (had only 500 this time). It was the picture where I just got my hair cut number 1