+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

why do you spend so much time here speculating? We don¨t know anything about the future treatments.

Personally, I think team Tokyo is the only researchers who is really on to something. Maybe the PGD2 discovery will arrest hair loss as well. But again, I don¨t know anything, so it¨s very unproductive to stay here and speculate.

And a update on Aderans or interview?

Also I hope this pgd2 or whatever inhibitor they come up with is something other then a topical solution. F**k having to apply shit in your hair everyday, thats a pain in the ass and aint no cure. Histogen on the otherhand even if you had to get injections once a year I could handle that.

Double post.......
    Last edited by doinmyheadin; 09-17-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by doinmyheadin View Post
    When is the 2nd interview with Dr Gho ?
    When is the next interview with Gail from Histogen?
    Whats happening with Dr Cole getting in contact with Gho about his HSC?

Also what happened to Marco, who had a transplant with Dr Rahal, is he ok? (I know wrong thread section)

Sorry to sound so demanding.
    No idea about GHO but a histogen update will be coming in mid-october at that hair conference in Hawaii, Gail will be there. We'll know if histogen is on a good track then.

Bitmaprost update in october(probably going to phase III), PGD2 is picking up interest and rightfully so. Other than that there's aderans which is looking to move to phase III soon(if possible) as well as replicel which is probably a little farther off but definitely not a bust.

I wouldn't say we had this much hope the past few decades, Minoxidil did not come into the market until the late 80's, Propecia was not specifically approved for hairloss(correct me if im wrong) until the late 90's.

This is a very young industry, one that has been making strides in research on the actual balding process these past 5 or so years.

It's fair to say Bitmaprost will be the next released FDA approved product, I will also venture a bet and say another product will be released that better between 2015-2017.(Histogen, Aderans or a PGD2 product.) I'd expect a full reversal product between 2018-2025, but you could say that for alot of things in fairness.

I think moderate hairloss will no longer be an issue within a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    lol too true!
    This is not true!!

The old-times have seen hundreds of empty promises of cures and better treatments, so I can see why they are pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    The old-times have seen hundreds of empty promises of cures and better treatments, so I can see why they are pessimistic.
    With these new treatments going to phase 3 and already showing to have some effect on your scalp, coupled with the pgd2 discovery. I don't understand why there is so much pessimism...

The 'old time' never had science backing it up. It was usually just some bs claim that 'this product grows hair' and also, these products were never fda approved.... Which will not be the case with the new treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    With these new treatments going to phase 3 and already showing to have some effect on your scalp, coupled with the pgd2 discovery. I don't understand why there is so much pessimism...

The 'old time' never had science backing it up. It was usually just some bs claim that 'this product grows hair' and also, these products were never fda approved.... Which will not be the case with the new treatments.
    Well said. Cure is on the way, get use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    I'm actually interested in seeing a sort of history of hairloss treatments timeline.

What was even around in the year 2000? Fin was relatively new, but I really dont think there were this many companies with this much science behind them.

Did they post really positive trial results back then?

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    I'm actually interested in seeing a sort of history of hairloss treatments timeline.

What was even around in the year 2000? Fin was relatively new, but I really dont think there were this many companies with this much science behind them.

Did they post really positive trial results back then?
    I remember the thread with neosh entering phase 2 or w/e, can't remember exactly. But the posts were exactly like they are now.