Threaded View

Default Bald guys and self esteem

Anybody else get sick of reading and listening it is all about self confidence? That if you are bald, but self confident you will attract others? I am getting tired of listening full head of hair guys saying that. Unless you are really rich and have many other venues this is just simply not true. I would like one of those full head of hair guys to shave on bald hair line and then go out and try his luck. I was struggling with this question over and over again and came to realize that although it is true that confidence attract, it is much easier to be confident with head full of hair, nice hairline and haircut, then walking around like a creep. Bald guys are just looking bad (except for Vin Diesel and that other guy) and repulsive.

Even if you have some confidence being bald, for sure u can't have it as much as u would have with good hair. Even for some reason u would have, bald guys are just prejudged from even they say the very first word to somebody who just met. U need to put much more effort in building your self esteem (basically bs urself) that u look good and have better personality and be outgoing than other guys with hear.

I have this friend for instance, he looks good, with head full of hear and when we go out he attracts, because he is confident, BUT his confidence comes from the fact that he knows that he looks good and even if he is rejected he still looks good, so it is not a problem for such a guy to attract. But when some bald guy wants to get a girl or meet somebody new, he can very easily come as a creep and be rejected without having a chance.

What are your thoughts on that?

Here is very simple and clear proof.