+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Bald guys and self esteem

Anybody else get sick of reading and listening it is all about self confidence? That if you are bald, but self confident you will attract others? I am getting tired of listening full head of hair guys saying that. Unless you are really rich and have many other venues this is just simply not true. I would like one of those full head of hair guys to shave on bald hair line and then go out and try his luck. I was struggling with this question over and over again and came to realize that although it is true that confidence attract, it is much easier to be confident with head full of hair, nice hairline and haircut, then walking around like a creep. Bald guys are just looking bad (except for Vin Diesel and that other guy) and repulsive.

Even if you have some confidence being bald, for sure u can't have it as much as u would have with good hair. Even for some reason u would have, bald guys are just prejudged from even they say the very first word to somebody who just met. U need to put much more effort in building your self esteem (basically bs urself) that u look good and have better personality and be outgoing than other guys with hear.

I have this friend for instance, he looks good, with head full of hear and when we go out he attracts, because he is confident, BUT his confidence comes from the fact that he knows that he looks good and even if he is rejected he still looks good, so it is not a problem for such a guy to attract. But when some bald guy wants to get a girl or meet somebody new, he can very easily come as a creep and be rejected without having a chance.

What are your thoughts on that?

Here is very simple and clear proof.

Someone who chooses to have no hair has an entirely different perspective. It wouldn't be fair.

BUT his confidence comes from the fact that he knows that he looks good and even if he is rejected he still looks good, so it is not a problem for such a guy to attract
    This is exactly what the whole notion of self-esteem and self-confidence is about. He knows if one rejection happens whatever, move on. Its the guy who gets rejected and then assumes every other experience will be the same and loses confidence to try again without a second thought.

It doesn't matter if you have other venues or not, if you physically need your hair to pull your look off.. then you need it, confidence won't make girls not notice your lack of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin85 View Post
    It doesn't matter if you have other venues or not, if you physically need your hair to pull your look off.. then you need it, confidence won't make girls not notice your lack of hair.
    Is someone that superficial worth your time? Think about it man, I mean just imagine you are 60 something, and old. You look back and think of all the time you spent feeling inferior because of your had hairloss!

Life is too short for that stuff. You are giving way too much importance to these superficial women and people in general , is it really worth it?

And why stop at hairloss? Why don't you also complain about women that only want a man that makes 500k+ a year. There is never going to be an end to this train of thought.

Being on these hairloss forum had completely convinced me hairloss is the worst thing that can happen to a guy, that was untill I spent sometime away from them. Man I think I am gona shave it all off, starting hitting the weight 10 times as hard as I do, feel good about myself and concentrate on other thing in life than just hairloss.

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    It's easy to talk about identity now that you're NW1, but how about you think back to the time when you freaked out over it!? HOW WAS THAT, SPENCER!????

If you really think it's not a big deal then why don't you stop your meds and live life bald. LEAD BY EXAMPLE!
    Highlander has made a very good point.

However, I think what Spex is trying to say, life does go on when you are bald, and its true you probably can still get girls if your bald.

Heck, I dated a very hot girl when my jaw was disfigured.

IT is just HARDER, she will do a billion background checks on you before sleeping with you....night club/bar game is out the window unless you look good bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    It's easy to talk about identity now that you're NW1, but how about you think back to the time when you freaked out over it!? HOW WAS THAT, SPENCER!????

If you really think it's not a big deal then why don't you stop your meds and live life bald. LEAD BY EXAMPLE!
    He is leading my example you sick jealous ****! He did what he needed to do to take care of his hair loss and I bet that if he wasn't quite as successful with his hair restoration that he would not be a ****ing loser, whining freak like you. He would have found a way to cope. He's helped himself and gives back. What the **** do you do for people you sick loser? All you do is cry and post sick, hatfull, worthless dribble. LEAVE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    He is leading my example you sick jealous ****! He did what he needed to do to take care of his hair loss and I bet that if he wasn't quite as successful with his hair restoration that he would not be a ****ing loser, whining freak like you. He would have found a way to cope. He's helped himself and gives back. What the **** do you do for people you sick loser? All you do is cry and post sick, hatfull, worthless dribble. LEAVE!!!!
    Spex also stated how he was very depressed before any treatment.

Saying that he would recover mentally, is anyone's guess.

Chances are he may to some degree, but will for the most part be negative.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Spex also stated how he was very depressed before any treatment.

Saying that he would recover mentally, is anyone's guess.

Chances are he may to some degree, but will for the most part be negative.
    We are all depressed over our hair loss otherwise we would never be here! There's is a huge difference between being very depressed and acting in a uncontrollable psychotic manner. Highlander is psychotic, and if you can not see that, then perhaps you need to reevaluate your mental status. He is also a VERY bad person, which is not the result of him losing his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    We are all depressed over our hair loss otherwise we would never be here! There's is a huge difference between being very depressed and acting in a uncontrollable psychotic manner. Highlander is psychotic, and if you can not see that, then perhaps you need to reevaluate your mental status. He is also a VERY bad person, which is not the result of him losing his hair.
    Saying spex has lead by example is flawed.

Bruce Willis tbh would have been a better example of someone who embraced baldness. Not Spex.