+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I can't believe some of the BS I read on here. Wow, just wow...

Hello Townie ,

Firstly i would say to you that some people here are genuine and want to help , please pay little to no attention to all the others .

Hair is not the be all and end all , i know its hard when your young to digest this but its the truth , for the time being please do nothing as you are far to young , speak to some credible Drs about slowing your hairloss down and pm a few of the longtime posters for advice and stick around the forums for a while to get as much info as possible , if in a few years you decide to go down the transplant road you will have a good understanding of the procedure .

For me i would do FUE only with a good reputable Dr with lots of results , i would try to meet patients of that Dr also , if your hairloss is extensive by the time your in your late twenties ,you could have a scalp/beard hair combo , believe me i have seen a norwood six restored with this approach .

So if you take your time and put in plenty of research something can be done so that should stop you worrying , remember a good decision today is a good decision tomorrow
    Hope this helps

Ejj

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post

So suicide or a wig are basically your best options. I am sure people are going to get angry over my answer, but this is my honest opinion.
    Are you really that stupid and weak? Suicide is never the answer, if your thinking or willing to kill yourself because of your hair then you need help, you don't deserve to be on this earth. Only the weak minded pitiful fools think about killing themselves, their so much in life and throwing it away makes me sick. You guys should be grateful that your still alive.

OP, they're still hope, see a dermatologist and think about going with the big 3.

Fin- 1mg everyday.
    Rogaine- am/pm on affected areas
    Nizorial- x2 a week

Remember, suicide is never the answer and always stay positive.

disagree completely ! I know loads of guys who are bald , they just shave it off and get on with things , work , business, gym , holidays , socializing , education , family , freinds , hobbies, interests , etc etc

Woman want a man ! not somebody crying into there ` beer glass over a little iddy bitty bit of hair ` , life will throw a lot of crap at you , thats life
    Men deal with it , it makes you tougher , stronger , more interesting to know , its called character ,charisma , .... " pull yourself together Man "

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    disagree completely ! I know loads of guys who are bald , they just shave it off and get on with things , work , business, gym , holidays , socializing , education , family , freinds , hobbies, interests , etc etc

Woman want a man ! not somebody crying into there ` beer glass over a little iddy bitty bit of hair ` , life will throw a lot of crap at you , thats life
    Men deal with it , it makes you tougher , stronger , more interesting to know , its called character ,charisma , .... " pull yourself together Man "

ejj
    Still not doing the future generation a favour. I admire those who get on with their life, but it"s still selfish to establish a family. Nothing heroic about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    What kind of life awaits a man after NW3? None.
    Family, you need to be alive in order to protect your love ones from harms way. That is the reason why I'm motivated to live, to protect my love ones from the unknown.

its a strange kind of logic eradicating any particular gene ,

asthma
    autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis
    cancers
    ciliopathies
    cleft palate
    diabetes
    heart disease
    hypertension
    inflammatory bowel disease
    mental retardation
    mood disorder
    obesity
    refractive error
    infertility

there would be nobody left ? perhaps were just not meant to be perfect !

What kind of life awaits a man after NW3? None.
    Highlander, you really need to stop this. Millions of guys live great lives who are worse than NW3. Be a man for crying out load! You're such a little girl.

Being a bald protector to your family is a noble idea indeed. Just make sure you don't start a family of your own. The MPB genes must end with you.
    I don't have MPB, I'm loosing hair because of the medication I'm taking but thank you.