Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montreal6130
    • Aug 2012

1 year post fin - before and after pics

I thought I would share these for people to see. I was the one the lucky ones that really did not experience any sides on fin. Which according to studies is about 90% of people. First picture is the day before I started fin and the second is one year later.

pretty amazing results if you ask me.
    Attached Files
  • StuckInARut
    • Aug 2012

Wow, that is a fantastic result! Did you just use Finasteride or Minoxidil as well?

Comment

• montreal6130
      • Aug 2012

thx, no just fin. I think I'm a perfect candidate for fin as my two older brothers have similar hair loss in that they are thin everywhere but not essentially 'bald' so I think that was the path I was heading down.

crazy thing is that about 4 weeks I got off fin because I was terrified about all the potential negative long term effects, decided this past week to go back on with an every other day approach but I have been feeling some sides (mainly brain fog and lower abdomen cramps) but will see if the pains go away as my system adjusts. never had any sexual sides as i was on fin for a total of 2.5 years.

Comment

• ccmethinning
        • Jan 2012

The lighting in the two pictures is not even remotely similar in the two pictures and therefore any comparison is difficult.

Comment

• sp8rky
          • Jul 2012

Same angle would be nice too

Comment

Working...