+ Reply to Thread

Default Minoxidal gave me ball pain!!!!!!!!!

Ok , like most of you here, minox was the only med i cud have used for my hair loss. I am not using propecia ever , no matter what. So minox was my only hope. I stared it in June. My dermo recommended 10%. I was like ' finally! All my sorrow is gonna go'. But I guess , nothing can stop me from going bald. Minox GAVE ME BALL PAIN. Most of you will say that its not possible or it cant happen . But it just did , with me. My left testicle started paining within 1-2 days. It only got worse from that point. I even switched to 5 % . No use! I could feel my right testicle started to ache to . Now this pain is very mild and occasional. But its dea. Because of this u wasnt able to apply minox properly too. I was always skeptical about it. I applied it a day. Missed the other. Applied the next day . Didnt the other two days. I was afraid. Finaaly in august i stopped completely. I smashed the bottle in rage. Now instead of any good, which i hoped of before starting the med, my hair has gotten worse. They are thinner. My scalp itches and hurts. I have no answers now. Can anybody please please suggest something or give their valuable advice??!!

Here something i found
    http://treato.com/Testicular+Pain,Minoxidil/?a=s

Quote Originally Posted by stressdfella View Post
    Ok , like most of you here, minox was the only med i cud have used for my hair loss. I am not using propecia ever , no matter what. So minox was my only hope. I stared it in June. My dermo recommended 10%. I was like ' finally! All my sorrow is gonna go'. But I guess , nothing can stop me from going bald. Minox GAVE ME BALL PAIN. Most of you will say that its not possible or it cant happen . But it just did , with me. My left testicle started paining within 1-2 days. It only got worse from that point. I even switched to 5 % . No use! I could feel my right testicle started to ache to . Now this pain is very mild and occasional. But its dea. Because of this u wasnt able to apply minox properly too. I was always skeptical about it. I applied it a day. Missed the other. Applied the next day . Didnt the other two days. I was afraid. Finaaly in august i stopped completely. I smashed the bottle in rage. Now instead of any good, which i hoped of before starting the med, my hair has gotten worse. They are thinner. My scalp itches and hurts. I have no answers now. Can anybody please please suggest something or give their valuable advice??!!

Here something i found
    http://treato.com/Testicular+Pain,Minoxidil/?a=s
    Are you sure it wasn't blue balls, shouldn't be blaming rogaine bro, not cool. lol jk

I also had a similar issue, my right testicle was really delicate, especially during oral sex. I ignore it and it went away 2-4 months later, so it might not be a big deal, then again you should get yourself check out.

Stressed fella,

If you are going to make a claim like this you need to be specific in your title. Your title needs to specify that you were using 10% Minoxidil. Stating simply that Minoxidil gave you pain in your naughty parts is almost fear mongering. It is well known that if you use too much of any medication adverse side effects become more likely. You have just experience a real world example of that happening... So now you want to scare everybody away from this medicine because you were over dosing on it - and over dosing on it gave you this problem... There is is reason 5% is the strongest strength of Minoxidil that is legal without a prescription in the US.

In my experience with the 5% foam i had no ball ache (lol) bloated face, black eyes, heart palpitations or anything else including re-growth - just my exp with it.

I'm on my 3rd week of Rogaine, and my left nut started to really hurt for no reason while at work. It went away after about 30 minutes, maybe coincidence, but my balls have never randomly hurt before.

I'm 27 if that matters.

I'm still gonna continue to use Rogaine. I'd let someone kick me in the nuts once in a while if it meant I'd have all my hair again.