Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Beauty Medical/SMP My experience

Wanted to share my experience with all the folks who are interested in possibly going this route one day.

My first post here,however I am active member on the other major hairloss forum,I go by the same username.

Anyways,a little about me,suffering with hairloss for about 15 years,diffuse thinner,not a candidate for a hair transplant.

Started looking into SMP about 6 months back,been on propecia for about 10 years so my current hair is holding well.

My appointment was booked for Sept 7th and 8th at Dr Fellers office in Great Neck,NY.

I normally wear my hair long on the side and on the top,and use toppik on a daily basis,after doing tons of research i decided to make this work i would have to crop my hair down to a 1 grade,to give it that natural look.

| met Spex,Dr Feller,and a few others who also got work done from Milena Lardi.

There was tons of pictures taken by Spex and Dr Feller,I am hoping one of them can chime in and add pictures to this post.

Enough of that,first procedure was Friday the 7th which took about 3 hours and the second on Saturday the 8th which took 1 hour.

Its day 5 since the last procedure,and my honest take is that I am impressed,my family and friends are impressed.

I got a haircut yesterday and my barber oof 20 years did not notice a thing.

I would probably need another session to perfect the look,for now things are good,i plan to update monthly pics so I can document any fading,color changing etc.

I did have the procedure done on most of the top of my head.

Your questions are welcomed:

Thumbs up

Hi Srk,

Great to see you on here sharing your opinion. You looked great on the day and it was great to meet you. Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey both thought your transformation was very impressive indeed.

You were an idea candidate. The pics i have do not do it justice. I know the Doc has some good compares however and i will upload once i get them.

The MAIN this is your testimony as i know you were also very sceptical coming in this yet it appears to have made many people believers including you and thats the main objective!

Before

After session 1 OUTSIDE in the sun ( See close up on the hairline.) NOTE: Residue ink still remains on scalp as it can't be washed for a few days.

Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey having a closer look!

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thumbs up

Pics taken from session1 - Before and after

Best
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Visually this looks much better than before, I must say you had a cracking hairline shape, I wish that my hair had fallen out in the same way, rather than just receding at the temples. Did your hairloss happen quite slowly and take time before you realized what was happening?

Very encouraging that your hairdresser didn't notice the SMP.

Please keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by sp8rky View Post
    Visually this looks much better than before, I must say you had a cracking hairline shape, I wish that my hair had fallen out in the same way, rather than just receding at the temples. Did your hairloss happen quite slowly and take time before you realized what was happening?

Very encouraging that your hairdresser didn't notice the SMP.

Please keep us updated.
    sp8rky,

My hairloss did start slowly,however i started to tackle it right away with Propecia,rogaine.

I will post pics,i have shaved my hair down to a .50 guard and the results are even better.

Daqy # 5 post op session # 2
    Attached Images

Another pic
    Attached Images

How do you like those apples ?

Happy for you brutha!

So how many dots does this mount up to then?

Quote Originally Posted by sp8rky View Post
    So how many dots does this mount up to then?

Hard to determine the amount of dots,i think it would be nearly impossible to figure that out.