+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Hey Aim4Hair, any updates on your hair regrowth? Your initial photos after 5 weeks looked like you were already growing your hair back from the donor area.

Does that 80+ % regrowth claim 'feel' like its been holding up for you?
    things are going fine, the hair growing in my recepient is still thinner than my original hair but i just entered my 4th month so it's still too early to judge.

as for donor, im really happy with it, every now and then i shave with a clipper (no guards) which is the shortest you can go before razor, with NO scars at all (no white dots), i can't confirm regenration of course, you need a lab to do so but at leasy to the naked eyes my donor still look virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    things are going fine, the hair growing in my recepient is still thinner than my original hair but i just entered my 4th month so it's still too early to judge.

as for donor, im really happy with it, every now and then i shave with a clipper (no guards) which is the shortest you can go before razor, with NO scars at all (no white dots), i can't confirm regenration of course, you need a lab to do so but at leasy to the naked eyes my donor still look virgin.

you mean caliber of hair?
    easy to prove, get one hair from from donor and one from recepient and compare,

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    you mean caliber of hair?
    easy to prove, get one hair from from donor and one from recepient and compare,
    Easy to prove what ? I didn't get what u mean

Easy to prove what ? I didn't get what u mean
    He meant you should pluck (for example) some healthy terminal hairs from the back of your head (aka "donor area") and you should compare thereafter these plucked hairs with the new HST hairs in your recipient/front area - and compare them concerning their diameter (whether or not they have the same thickness).

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    He meant you should pluck (for example) some healthy terminal hairs from the back of your head (aka "donor area") and you should compare thereafter these plucked hairs with the new HST hairs in your recipient/front area - and compare them concerning their diameter (whether or not they have the same thickness).
    I thought it's normal at this stage (4th month) for the new hair to be a bit thinner than the existing since it's not fully grown yet, no ?

I thought it's normal at this stage (4th month) for the new hair to be a bit thinner than the existing since it's not fully grown yet, no ?
    You can pluck a few hairs from donor area and recepient and compare them side by side, i think there wont be any difference in 'fatness' of hairs,

So a Gho patient here reporting that the recipient hairs are growing thinner.

Are they growing long at least?

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    So a Gho patient here reporting that the recipient hairs are growing thinner.

Are they growing long at least?
    Yes - 1 mm.

Thumbs down

1mm is short though.

Some people are saying you're 'joking about', giving misinformation on this forum about Gho.

People here are researching a medical procedure. This is serious.

Given the confusion about whether Gho's procedure works or not, how helpful do you think you're being by giving misinformation?

Is this sort of thing okay with the moderators?

recipient hairs in any HT will feel kind of thinner in the first couple of months since they r are just starting to grow. Anyways, recipient hairs is same as the rest of the hair now, however my HST covered a big area (not just the hairline) so i might need another one to reach the same density as the rest of the hair.