HT Vet/SMP patient - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default HT Vet/SMP patient

Hi All, I am a HT veteran (6 procedures (4 strip, 1 FUE)) that has been on other forums for years. I had my first HT 7 years ago with a terrible doc in New York (Joseph Karamikian). Immediately afterwards I found Dr. Feller and I've had 4 strips and 1 small FUE with him. I was headed towards a NW6 and have completely restored my hair from temple points to crown.

I also recently had some SMP with Milena from Beauty Medical to thicken up my crown. Thus far I am very impressed with the work.

Here are some pics of just my HT work. I will be submitting some of the SMP pics soon as well.

Looking forward to contributing to this forum!

Thanks, Hairthere
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 24.jpg 10-54-26-400.jpg

Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	16704   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 24.jpg 09-34-28-288.jpg

Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	16705   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 24.jpg 10-00-13-919.jpg

Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	16706  

Nice re-coverage (!). From the side you can't tell anything and from the top, well, who cares really not many people will get close enough to even notice.

I assume you still use minox and/or fin?

Is that first photo after work or before anything? Just curious because of the total lack of hairline recession it seems like.

NotBelieve, Thanks! The first picture was post 1 Dr. Feller surgery (he did rebuild the hairline).

I am not on meds. My thought process was I'd rather just lose it naturally now and deal with hairloss via HTs rather than sit and anticipate when the meds would finally stop being effective.

Great to see you on here Hairthere! Your level headed and balanced views will be welcomed and are much needed here. I can definitely vouch you are one of the good guys as will any long standing poster who resides on the forums generally and seen you interact over the last several years. You have been around a long time and helped many!

It was a pleasure to finally meet you last week too after all these years watching and interacting with you via the forums.

Welcome aboard as the forums can always do with a balanced, issue free experienced poster!
    Last edited by Spex; 09-12-2012 at 01:10 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Spex, Thanks for the welcome and for hooking me up with the session with Milena. The SMP has been the perfect complement to my HT work. Any of the thinness in my crown is gone and I feel like I have permanently retired the Dermatch!

My brother also had SMP done in his crown and he is very happy too. I'd also be anxious to see the other patient who was turned down for HT work due to diffuse donor supply. The guy looked incredible after his session.