+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Exclamation mioxidil

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Donate it.
    Would you like it? If so, just pay for shipping and I'll send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lounk61 View Post
    I posted earlier about a reaction I got from Minoxidil foam. I'm waiting to see a dermatologist. But this stuff really messed me up. I have gotten more pissed off. Didn't have a problem with the liquid for 7 months. Went to foam and after about 2 months I got a severe reaction which I'm still dealing with now. Feels like I got a chemical burn on my scalp and severe rashes on front and back of neck and behind ears with 3 distinct growths that popped up on my scalp. Also forehead and temples are raw and skin hardened. I used it 2x a day as directed. This stuff is dangerous. I know I'm not the only one that has had a reaction to this stuff. Thinking about going to a lawyer to talk about a lawsuit. Will wait to see what the dermatologist has to say. Would like to know how many people this happened to. Don't think this is safe to be on the market. The companies that make this stuff made a lot of money and should pay for their deception.
    A severe reaction 2 months after starting the use. Yes, there are situations of people getting delayed hypersensitivity to substances (ie poison ivy, nickel from a cheap watch, etc etc) but your situation where it took atleast 8 weeks for the symptoms to show up - doesn't add up.

Additionally, you're mentioning your "forehead and temples are raw and skin hardened". Tracy C is a big advocate on reading directions of how to use/apply topicals, and I'm quite certain the box mentions that applying the product at this location will provide no beneficial growth.

As for the growths localized just to your face, doesn't add up either. Minox is taken up by the blood stream and goes to the liver to get sulfated. You would see other bodily manifestations, which you didn't mention about. However, I'm sure they'll randomly appear since I posted this, correct?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    A severe reaction 2 months after starting the use. Yes, there are situations of people getting delayed hypersensitivity to substances (ie poison ivy, nickel from a cheap watch, etc etc) but your situation where it took atleast 8 weeks for the symptoms to show up - doesn't add up.

Additionally, you're mentioning your "forehead and temples are raw and skin hardened". Tracy C is a big advocate on reading directions of how to use/apply topicals, and I'm quite certain the box mentions that applying the product at this location will provide no beneficial growth.

As for the growths localized just to your face, doesn't add up either. Minox is taken up by the blood stream and goes to the liver to get sulfated. You would see other bodily manifestations, which you didn't mention about. However, I'm sure they'll randomly appear since I posted this, correct?
    It took 8 months not 8 weeks before getting this reaction. I didn't apply it to my forehead or temples but did apply it to my new transplants on my sides and in the frontal area as well as the rest of my scalp and donor area as directed by my HT doctor. The skin reaction was well beyond the applied areas as well as the back and front of my neck. The dermatologist told me this was all part of the negative reaction to the product. He said the growths were not due to the product reaction but coincidental which I'm not so sure about because they have also diminished. Apparently I'm just one of the small percentage of people who can't use this stuff.

Would you like it? If so, just pay for shipping and I'll send it to you.
    If you are willing to do that, sure. Send me a PM so we can sort out the details.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    If you are willing to do that, sure. Send me a PM so we can sort out the details.
    Tracy, I'm not sure what you mean by a PM. Is that payment method? If so, you can send me a self addressed stamped package envelope or I have paypal. Your in Ohio and I'm in Arizona 85737 so it shouldn't cost much. Let me know. I have 4.5 bottles of Kirkland 5% minoxidil left. Doesn't weigh much. Let me know and I'll do this for you no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You're really getting my hackles up now, you mother****er!!!1

Stop spreading lies and rumours to new, vulnerable members!! Baldness makes one bitter and angry, deep down wanting others to share the same degree of baldness as them. NW7's don't want to see a world full of NW1's, they want more NW7's. It's why they come on here and talk chit about youthful hairlines and why my hairloss cure plan won't work.

#Post-NW3 self-termination crew
    Dude I Lol'd in the back of my classroom when I ready your trending topic #. Worth having everyone look at me. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    #Post-NW3 self-termination crew
    Hahahahaha.

Tracy, I'm not sure what you mean by a PM. Is that payment method? If so, you can send me a self addressed stamped package envelope or I have paypal. Your in Ohio and I'm in Arizona 85737 so it shouldn't cost much. Let me know. I have 4.5 bottles of Kirkland 5% minoxidil left. Doesn't weigh much. Let me know and I'll do this for you no problem.
    She means Private Message, as to not share $$ and personal info in forum.

Lounk61, really sorry to hear of your pain over this, have you brought your case to a claims lawyer? If they think you have a case you may aswel try it.

I don;t know why people find it so hard to believe, I knew one girl that used veet every month but one time completely out of the blue she got an allergic reaction and it chemically burned the skin off her legs, she has permanent scars.

Personally I think the foam is definitely dodgy, I tried the foam and I got terrible dandruff, I mean like looking like you've been snowed on dandruff but the solution works fine for me.

Good luck and glad the side effects of your experience have lessened.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    She means Private Message, as to not share $$ and personal info in forum.
    Got it. Thanks.