+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Chuck I guess what I don’t understand about your comment is that a good number of European clinics are achieving what appears to be 100% yield with their beard hair extractions yet you seem to have a 40% failure rate without the use of Acell………………….how do you explain this?
    Some men of course get a better yield than others, ACell or no ACell. Dr. Cole mentioned to me that ACell is close to getting CE approval in Europe. At that time I believe we will be hearing more positive reports from European doctors regarding the effectiveness of ACell.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant 1070 Powers Place Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Chuck,

The only other guy that I read about using leg hair for his hair line was a guy in Southern Cal who used to post heavily on the forums. Just can't remember his handle. He went to Umar and claimed he had a superb yield but I still think it's very hit and miss with mostly misses.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gillenator View Post
    Chuck,

The only other guy that I read about using leg hair for his hair line was a guy in Southern Cal who used to post heavily on the forums. Just can't remember his handle. He went to Umar and claimed he had a superb yield but I still think it's very hit and miss with mostly misses.
    I remember him. I believe you're talking about Sofarsogood. Leg hair is definitely hit and miss. It faded on my crown but continues to grow in the frontal area and on my hairline. Another patient who posted as DJ years ago had a lot of leg hair placed. He uses Latisse on those areas.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant 1070 Powers Place Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Default leg hair

To everyone who is skeptical about using leg hair for hair transplant: i did it, and i saw other people who did it. It look ok, it looks natural and normal. plus it helps if your hair density is low.