Threaded View

Delphi,

I believe since I had the HIS service I am actually better able to give insight on the validity of the service.

Its been a year and a half since I had this cutting edge out of the box solution and although I respect others who prefer or choose hair transplants...I certainly respect their decision.

I can without a shadow of a doubt tell you that this clean crisp short look is excellent and as a 53 year old professional no one has ever questioned this look as anything other than the style I chose to have.

I would ask for the same respect in my choices as you would in yours.

See it in person and then decide for yourself.

Its stunning in its ability to convey a totally natural short clean look.

I hope this helps those who are willing to investigate the HIS process.

For those that prefer hair transplants I totally understand that path and respect it.

I did not want after meeting with three well renouned doctors in Long Island and NYC and NJ...(less than renounced for the NJ doctor) I did not want to have the anticipated 3 treatments at 12 to 15 grand a pop...over a three year period of time to create a natural hair line etc..

That might tell you how much hair I was needing to have transplanted etc...I was a norwood 5 to 6...and thats what the wonderful and honest two hairtransplant doctors I met with recommended to me..(the guy in NJ was not recommended on this forum when I first joined and did my research.

I am grateful for the recommendations of various hair transplant doctors and although I didn't go that route. I respect them dearly.

I will suggest that this HIS treatment is very evolved in how natural it looks and thats from my personal experiences.

Is it a full flowing locks of hair? No...its not intended to be...but for the type of look its really great. PS. I never thought I'd be handsome with this look but it seems the girls tell me I am..LOL

Also originally I thought I would do the HIS service and if over time I wasn't happy and the doctors were successful at cloning I would just do the cloning over the HIS service.

The HIS MHT has been such a big win....I'll never bother with the cloning hair transplant when it eventually becomes available...

I say that so you guys know its normal to be nervous when consider relatively out of the box solutions..

I hope this helps.. Sorry for the long post.

I'm just trying to offer guys an alternative to consider which worked great for me personally...