Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whammer View Post
    Ken if this is you, then congrats. I had never seen a white boy get the tattoo before. It looks fantastic.

That is some kind of great hairline you have. What do you think of having it done in between hair for guys who are 'diffuse thinning'? Would it make your hair look denser?

They probably don't do this....but is there a way that they can show you what you might look like once this is done......

I assume the only way to find out is by having the tattoo and then finding out if you like it.

For me I would need to have a temporary one done, like a henna tattoo. Not sure if it is possible to have intricate dots 'tattooed' onto your head via the Henna method though. Would be ideal in testing out whether the real thing is definitely what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    They probably don't do this....but is there a way that they can show you what you might look like once this is done......

I assume the only way to find out is by having the tattoo and then finding out if you like it.

For me I would need to have a temporary one done, like a henna tattoo. Not sure if it is possible to have intricate dots 'tattooed' onto your head via the Henna method though. Would be ideal in testing out whether the real thing is definitely what you want.
    I agree. I would be open to something like this but we can mimic it by just sticking some paint on your head i suppose.

I think the best option is to use a black biro pen.

Delphi, what is your personal experience with SMP? It's almost like you had the procedure done and it went bad. I have never seen anyone continually bash a socially insignificant issue with such determination. You would have thought SMP was an important a topic as abortion.

Default when will we see what hasson and wong can do with a norwood 6 combination fut and smp

Hey guyswhen will we see what Hasson & wong can do with a norwood 6 treatment combination fut and smp. This could be interesting.

Any comments would be appreciated ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacnick View Post
    Hey guyswhen will we see what Hasson & wong can do with a norwood 6 treatment combination fut and smp. This could be interesting.

Are you going to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacnick View Post

For people that are NW5 NW6 that don't have enough donor this could be an option. A hair transplant with an even, thin spread of hair and then SMP to fill the gaps and give it a thicker look. Overall hopefully it will look more natural and have a texture to it so it isn't so weird to touch.

May be stating the obvious but surely you would need to buzz your hair to a grade 0 daily. I think it would look odd with a mixture of 2D dots of 'hair' and 3D real hair sprouting up.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    For people that are NW5 NW6 that don't have enough donor this could be an option. A hair transplant with an even, thin spread of hair and then SMP to fill the gaps and give it a thicker look. Overall hopefully it will look more natural and have a texture to it so it isn't so weird to touch.

May be stating the obvious but surely you would need to buzz your hair to a grade 0 daily. I think it would look odd with a mixture of 2D dots of 'hair' and 3D real hair sprouting up.
    I have to agree with this sausage. I have thought about it 5 different ways and the tattoo now is reversible but expensive and time consuming.

From what I have seen, for a Nw 5 or 6 its the perfect solution. Especially if you are in your 20s still. surely within 10 years it will be fully reversible with little effort.

I was thinking about having it done if I ever went NW 5 but at 47 now and back to a NW2 I dont think I will ever hit there.

I wasnt sold on it at first but after watching this 26 year old white boy with a big bald head do it , it looks fantastic. I would recommend it.

I have just been wandering the His Hair Clinic forum and found this guy's result. It is one of few photos that actually shows a result in good quality, good light and at a good size....

Just look at it closely......the dots seem too large, in places the dots are darker than in other places............but worst of all just look at the difference between shaved short hair (see back/side of head) and the SMP dots......they are NOTHING alike, it looks ridiculous....

Please see the images on the 12th post down:

http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic...ar/#entry42732