Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whammer View Post
    Ken if this is you, then congrats. I had never seen a white boy get the tattoo before. It looks fantastic.

    That is some kind of great hairline you have. What do you think of having it done in between hair for guys who are 'diffuse thinning'? Would it make your hair look denser?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    They probably don't do this....but is there a way that they can show you what you might look like once this is done......

    I assume the only way to find out is by having the tattoo and then finding out if you like it.

    For me I would need to have a temporary one done, like a henna tattoo. Not sure if it is possible to have intricate dots 'tattooed' onto your head via the Henna method though. Would be ideal in testing out whether the real thing is definitely what you want.

  3. #23
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    They probably don't do this....but is there a way that they can show you what you might look like once this is done......

    I assume the only way to find out is by having the tattoo and then finding out if you like it.

    For me I would need to have a temporary one done, like a henna tattoo. Not sure if it is possible to have intricate dots 'tattooed' onto your head via the Henna method though. Would be ideal in testing out whether the real thing is definitely what you want.
    I agree. I would be open to something like this but we can mimic it by just sticking some paint on your head i suppose.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    I think the best option is to use a black biro pen.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Delphi, what is your personal experience with SMP? It's almost like you had the procedure done and it went bad. I have never seen anyone continually bash a socially insignificant issue with such determination. You would have thought SMP was an important a topic as abortion.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default when will we see what hasson and wong can do with a norwood 6 combination fut and smp

    Hey guyswhen will we see what Hasson & wong can do with a norwood 6 treatment combination fut and smp. This could be interesting.

    Any comments would be appreciated ?

  7. #27
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmacnick View Post
    Hey guyswhen will we see what Hasson & wong can do with a norwood 6 treatment combination fut and smp. This could be interesting.

    Any comments would be appreciated ?
    Are you going to do it?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmacnick View Post
    Hey guyswhen will we see what Hasson & wong can do with a norwood 6 treatment combination fut and smp. This could be interesting.

    Any comments would be appreciated ?
    For people that are NW5 NW6 that don't have enough donor this could be an option. A hair transplant with an even, thin spread of hair and then SMP to fill the gaps and give it a thicker look. Overall hopefully it will look more natural and have a texture to it so it isn't so weird to touch.

    May be stating the obvious but surely you would need to buzz your hair to a grade 0 daily. I think it would look odd with a mixture of 2D dots of 'hair' and 3D real hair sprouting up.

  9. #29
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    For people that are NW5 NW6 that don't have enough donor this could be an option. A hair transplant with an even, thin spread of hair and then SMP to fill the gaps and give it a thicker look. Overall hopefully it will look more natural and have a texture to it so it isn't so weird to touch.

    May be stating the obvious but surely you would need to buzz your hair to a grade 0 daily. I think it would look odd with a mixture of 2D dots of 'hair' and 3D real hair sprouting up.
    I have to agree with this sausage. I have thought about it 5 different ways and the tattoo now is reversible but expensive and time consuming.

    From what I have seen, for a Nw 5 or 6 its the perfect solution. Especially if you are in your 20s still. surely within 10 years it will be fully reversible with little effort.

    I was thinking about having it done if I ever went NW 5 but at 47 now and back to a NW2 I dont think I will ever hit there.

    I wasnt sold on it at first but after watching this 26 year old white boy with a big bald head do it , it looks fantastic. I would recommend it.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    I have just been wandering the His Hair Clinic forum and found this guy's result. It is one of few photos that actually shows a result in good quality, good light and at a good size....

    Just look at it closely......the dots seem too large, in places the dots are darker than in other places............but worst of all just look at the difference between shaved short hair (see back/side of head) and the SMP dots......they are NOTHING alike, it looks ridiculous....

    Please see the images on the 12th post down:

    http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic...ar/#entry42732

Similar Threads

  1. Considering micro hair tattooing, at least for my scar
    By jgq85 in forum Non Surgical Hair Replacement
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

What do you think about me?
12-10-2017 11:42 AM
by TUP2020
Last Post By TUP2020
Today 05:17 AM
Complete RU58841 Usage Guide
05-01-2013 07:52 PM
Last Post By icloroxi
Today 01:18 AM
I'm changing from Finasteride and upping the juice to Dutasteride
12-15-2016 10:29 AM
by Spex
Last Post By BaldingHelpMe
Yesterday 09:15 PM