+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    You are a pathetic, evil soul Highlander. A really, really, bad person. I wish you would just leave. Don't you get it, you're not wanted here!!!
    Why do you take his jokes so personally? Don't let it get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LPSboxing View Post
    That is exactly my point and that's what I wanted to show to Highlander.

People like him, scorpion, etc think that hairloss = being automatically ugly.
    That's not true.

Good facial/body features don't go away with the hair. Actually some people (and I think more than 1 in a million) have their feature enhanced with very short hair.
    Like that freddie ljungberg guy. He looks like an average guy with hair and like a model when buzzed.

That said, bald spots and thinning are NOT cool, and hairloss sucks.
    But there's much more to a man's appearance than the hairline, in my personal opinion.

I repeat : HAIRLOSS IS HORSE PUKE. but c'mon guys...let's stop being pussies...do you want your wellbeing being dependent from a ****ing hairline???
    Dude, you're wasting your time. You are trying to convince people who are sick. People that have more problems than hair loss. Depression, anxiety etc etc. I rather be bald than have a mentality like theirs. They will never be satisfied. Until they fix the mental problems they have, it's useless to try and explain where beauty really comes from. They are immature and shallow. I feel sorry for them, to be honest. That's a sad life they live. They need psychiatric help.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    HA.

So I assume you don't like gays because of the whole Christian thing? I can never tell how serious that is. Are you really a hardcore Christian? If so, before you continue to bash baldness, I recommend you read (2 Kings 2:23-25). Before it's too late.
    2 Kings 2:23-25
    English Standard Version (ESV)
    23 He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” 24 And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys. 25 From there he went on to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bald and 10/10

Great example of a guy who actually looks better bald, or at least as good as he would with hair. You guys think a woman is gonna look at him and say, well if he wasn't bald I would get with him? Yeah right. His hair doesn't matter.