+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Looks like a bald poofter if you ask me.
    Noted. Homosexuals have officially been added to the list of people that don't count.

Highlander,

this is my favourite model, Jourdan Dunn :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPkKg7MwzRo

listen to the interview.

She says that the guy posted above, tyson backford, was the man of her dreams.
    In other words, the man he would go wet for.

Maybe he's not good looking for you, but if he's good enough for one of the hottest models in the world, well I prefer to trust her opinion.

Lol I guess she's not hot enough for you either.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Noted. Homosexuals have officially been added to the list of people that don't count.
    yep, they are not part of the aryan master race, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by LPSboxing View Post
    That's not correct. You can't make generalizations like this. Your world is always so black or white uh?

Handsome facial features + some degree of hair loss = still handsome and attractive to most women but loses some points on the attractiveness scale.

Highlander, since you have a fixation on male models, this guy was/is considered one of the best male models alive

but, average looking / ugly guys + advanced hairloss = screwed on the look department
    his one out of a million that could be bald and be a model. He has the right shape head, the eyes, perfect facial structure, smile, and nose. This is a pretty bald guy and I envy him. My face looks good but with hair like most men. I would only look good bald if I grow out my beard.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    his one out of a million that could be bald and be a model. He has the right shape head, the eyes, perfect facial structure, smile, and nose. This is a pretty bald guy and I envy him. My face looks good but with hair like most men. I would only look good bald if I grow out my beard.
    That is exactly my point and that's what I wanted to show to Highlander.

People like him, scorpion, etc think that hairloss = being automatically ugly.
    That's not true.

Good facial/body features don't go away with the hair. Actually some people (and I think more than 1 in a million) have their feature enhanced with very short hair.
    Like that freddie ljungberg guy. He looks like an average guy with hair and like a model when buzzed.

That said, bald spots and thinning are NOT cool, and hairloss sucks.

But there's much more to a man's appearance than the hairline, in my personal opinion.

I repeat : HAIRLOSS IS HORSE PUKE. but c'mon guys...let's stop being pussies...do you want your wellbeing being dependent from a ****ing hairline???

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    He is also black.

Black men can rock the bald look well.

Fixed that for you. Seriously, black people have awful hair genetics (no racist). Afros look bad, short hair also looks bad. There's a reason they all cut their hair so short, you know?

Besides, he isn't bald. He still has hair that is framing his face.

And frankly speaking, if you're using this guy as you're pinup of attractive baldness then it's proof you're phuked. He looks like a raging homo. If you want to go for that look then be my guest. You can go do lines of rack off toilet seats in gay clubs for all I care.

Otherwise I suggest you find some real aesthetic men.
    Guess everyone sees things differently.

He is a good looking black man.

And if I have to look closely to see the hair that frames his face - then you know what, he is bald. It doesn't matter.

Fixed that for you. Seriously, black people have awful hair genetics (no racist). Afros look bad, short hair also looks bad. There's a reason they all cut their hair so short, you know?

Besides, he isn't bald. He still has hair that is framing his face.

And frankly speaking, if you're using this guy as you're pinup of attractive baldness then it's proof you're phuked. He looks like a raging homo. If you want to go for that look then be my guest. You can go do lines of rack off toilet seats in gay clubs for all I care.

Otherwise I suggest you find some real aesthetic men.
    Your sickness is overwhelming Highlander. You are the worst kind of human being there is. A dark, ugly racist, homophobe. You are pathetic and if there is anyone who actually takes you seriously on this forum, I feel very sorry for them.

Half your posts are just following me around abusing me. If you don't like opposing views go join a communist forum ya phukin' jerk.

The Norwood-level must be high in this one...
    You are a pathetic, evil soul Highlander. A really, really, bad person. I wish you would just leave. Don't you get it, you're not wanted here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    ...if there is anyone who actually takes you seriously on this forum...
    HA.

So I assume you don't like gays because of the whole Christian thing? I can never tell how serious that is. Are you really a hardcore Christian? If so, before you continue to bash baldness, I recommend you read (2 Kings 2:23-25). Before it's too late.